28

Taehyung's brain was full of thoughts that he just couldn't seem to process.

He was dizzy.

And the butterflies in his stomach was definitely not helping the way he felt. If anything it gave him a ton of AXIETY.

Both boys were sitting down on the frozen cold swings. Taehyung's eyes were focused upon his feet which gradually rocked back and forth, enough to make the swing move just an inch by inch.

Jeongguk cleared his throat, side glancing Taehyung every five seconds in hopes Taehyung would speak, but..

NEGATIVE.

The boy was absolutely silent.

Clearing his throat one last time, Jeongguk gained his posture and spoke. "You know you can talk right?"

Taehyung's head jerked up, his eyes now gazing in the other's brown ones after hearing his soothing voice.

The words that wanted to leave Taehyung's mouth, just couldn't seem to connect, so instead of speaking, he laughed.

Hysterically.

Like a hyena.

For absolutely no reason at all.

It was the nervousness coming out.

He couldn't understand why he felt so anxious. Perhaps it was just the fact that all this time Jeongguk knew who he was, and he's been constantly embarrassing himself for the past month.

He felt like an idiot inside.

But the only way to let it go was to laugh.

And laugh.

And laugh.

And...cry.

He was crying.

There's tears.

Why was he crying?

"Holy shit, Taehyung are you okay?" Jeongguk's body flung off the swing as fast as he could, only to bend down on one knee. This allowed him to get a clear view of Taehyung's face.

Wiping the horrendous tears from his eyes, he inhaled to clear the blockage of his snotty nose from the crying.

It sounded disgusting, but that didn't faze Jeongguk.

"I'm good. I cry when I get nervous sometimes." Taehyung began. "I feel like all these things I've done just caused embarrassment for myself. You knew who I was, yet I never knew that you knew, you know?"

"Totally." Jeongguk chuckled lightly only to brighten this mood for Taehyung. "I don't think you realize how cute I found the silly things you've done or said."

"I tried too hard." Taehyung had a long string of snot coming out his nose at this point.

Jeongguk only snickered once more at the view of the boy in front of him. He's never saw Taehyung cry, and god it was the most funniest AND grossest thing ever.