30

"HosEOK GET IT AWAY FROM ME PLEASE." A shout that could be heard from thousand of miles away left Taehyung's vocal cords like a bolt of lightning.

He was bunched up in the corner of Hoseok's room stuck; blanket covering his face because he didn't want to look at the thing. If he cannot see it, it's not there.

BUT IT WAS IN FACT THERE.

And Taehyung was TERRIFIED.

"Not until you tell me why you'VE BEEN SO UPSET THESE PAST FEW DAYS." Hoseok only shouted back. He inched closer to the horrified boy trapped in the corner, only causing Taehyung to squeal until he was out of breath.

They were both very lucky Hoseok's parents were out and about getting groceries for dinner.

Otherwise both boys would be in trouble for causing a ruckus.

"FINE!" Taehyung began; the blanket was still covering his face because there was no way in hell going to uncover UNTIL he was sure Hoseok was far across the other side of the room.

And once Hoseok was, Taehyung was so very close to dashing out of the place.

But he didn't.

He was entirely breathless to even run.

"Why the HECK do you have a pet tarantula?" Taehyung questioned in bewilderment. His mind was dazed, and he was one hundred percent sure Hoseok has lost his mind.

Why couldn't he get a normal animal like a hamster for frick sake!

"I always told you how I've always wanted a chilean rose hair tarantula!"

"I thought you meant a flower!!"

"Taehyung I'm—"

"YOU SAID CHILEAN ROSE! NOT CHILEAN ROSE TARANTULA."

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT STUPID?"

"NO, BUT YOU ARE FOR GETTING A DISGUSTING SPIDER."

Taehyung felt shivers forcefully rush down his spine. He was completely TERRIFIED of them, and would literally pass out if one ever crawled onto him again.

One night, he woke up to a small house spider crawling on his arm, and let's just say, the boy couldn't go back to sleep.

HE REFUSED.

He slept on the couch for as long as he could remember.

"You're not disgusting, my beautiful Rose, don't listen to that arachnophobic asshole." Hoseok put his newly bought tarantula back in her tank, being sure to boop her butt before he did so.

Taehyung thought he was the most absolute weirdest human alive.

"Alright spill." Hoseok sat down on his bed, awaiting for Taehyung to come sit down next to him, and once Taehyung finally did, he sighed and then his lips fell into a small pout.

"My parents have been acting a bit off lately." His fingers twiddled around with each other. He hated speaking of this because, well, he never likes to talk about things that are this affective in his life.

His back laid down onto Hoseok's bed filled with a bunch of star wars pillows as he gazed up to the dark blue ceiling, and the trancing ceiling fan. "Something happened between them both, however they won't speak about it, and they keep.." Taehyung froze as his eyes began to water.

Today was indeed not a good day to wear contacts.

"They keep avoiding each other, Hoseok. I don't know what to do." He admitted. "Plus it's not healthy for my sister to hear them argue all the time. She's just a kid."