26

It's been weeks since that school hall kiss of theirs.

That's right WEEKS.

Three to be exact.

And through the period of that three weeks, Taehyung haven't spoke to Jeongguk that much.

Anonymously nor in person.

He's would, however here and there say, what he calls humorous things, to Jeongguk in order to attempt to make things less tense between them, but it never really worked out considering Taehyung was just an awkward person in general.

It was the stupid kisses fault.

Was this just some shitty fate that is calling out to him. Attempting to say that him and Jeongguk weren't meant for each other. Or was this telling him that it's okay to feel awkward, and he should keep trying.

Really at this point he was beginning to question what would Jimin do?

'Cause like Hoseok had said at the party a few weeks back, Jimin has confidence, which so happens to be the one thing Taehyung lacks.

Would Jimin run away to avoid the awkward situation, or would he come front, and try to clear the tension?

Would Jimin use idiotic humor to avoid anything that had to do with the kiss?

One hundred percent NOT.

Well that's what Taehyung believed. He had no idea what Jimin would do in a situation, but he felt Jimin would use his CONFIDENCE.

What if Jimin is the real winner here?

And Taehyung's just a big ol' loser with awkward motives.

To make matters worse, he has been hiding behind a freaking screen, afraid to reveal who the hell he was because he felt Jeongguk would hate him.

The only way to know that for sure was to actually reveal himself and see what the outcome may be.

Goodness, his brain was going insane at this point. He was pretty much convinced that "sane" was not in his vocabulary anymore.

"You okay there, son? You look a bit dull." A familiar voice which had bursted through the door had said. It caused Taehyung's body to fling up from the couch he was on, only to result in running over and flinging his arms around the person who had came home.

The person who he have not seen in quite some miserable time. One and a half years to be exact. He missed him dearly.

"Dad-" Taehyung's body was practically attached to his father at this point. Leg's solely connected around him and him only. Hands so tight around his father's neck, the man couldn't breathe.

Taehyung couldn't help it though, he just missed his father so much. He hadn't seen the man in what it felt like forever.

"Jesus where have you been?" The boy questioned, knowing the obvious answer. He just wanted to hear his father's voice once more.

"You know where I've been." His father ruffled his son's hair, releasing and eased chuckle right after.

Taehyung knew he had to let go at one point, but he didn't want that time to come yet. If there was one thing about them, it's that him and his father has one of the best father son relationships anyone could ask for.

Best relationship that Taehyung could ask for.

They were super close, despite his father's absences here and there.