22

Taehyung sat in that car.

He sat there with a giddy feeling inside his soul.

He also found himself taking very creepy glances over and over again while Jeongguk drove.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous at the fact that Jeongguk knew how to drive. His goal for his Junior year of high school was to get his license, but the boy was too afraid to even start the car.

Before his dad left back to the military a few months ago, they went on a small father and son drive where they hung out and talked. He remembered his dad pulling off to the side, and made Taehyung go to the driver's seat.

Taehyung was almost convinced that if he were to drive, he would kill both of them by accidentally driving of a bridge.

Obviously that didn't happen, but Taehyung was sure it would.

He remembered gripping the steering wheel and ANXIETY was basically SCREAMING at him.

At the end, he just couldn't do it, but watching Jeongguk drive so casually without a worry made his confidence level rise.

If Jeongguk could do it he could do it too. That's what he believed.

"When did you get your license." Taehyung had asked out if the blue. He genuinely was curious and wanted to know.

"Not that long ago actually." He snickered. One of his hands flicked some switch down to activate the turn signal. "Why?

"I'm scared of driving." Taehyung pursed his lips together as his eyes gazed out the window, and to the twinkling night sky. Why was it embarrassing to admit it? It's natural to be scared to drive.

"Really? How about I take you to drive sometime? Maybe you'll loosen up a bit about driving. I'll teach you everything you need to know!" Jeongguk suggested.

Yes, that sounded amazing; however, Taehyung didn't think he could do it. He didn't want to crash into a fence and basically kill both him and his crush.

Jeongguk is basically putting his whole life on the line.

"I don't think that's a good idea—"

"Sure it is. We are going someday." Jeongguk interrupted, a bright goofy smile was placed right on his face as his hands turned the wheel into a drive through.

Into a fast food restaurant that was quite expected but unwanted.

Taehyung could already feel his stomach ready to give up on him and throw up everywhere in the car. Not because of the alcohol, but because the views of the place in front of his eyes.

It was not too long ago him and Jeongguk were fighting over which fast food they thought were better.

Taehyung thought Carl's Jr. was the shit while Jeongguk thought it was all about—

Burger King..

Absolutely diSgUstANg.

"Are you actually getting food here?" Taehyung had asked the most obvious to answer question ever.

"I am. Thought you would be hungry, no?" Taehyung noticed a smirk creeping on his lips, which also turned into a silent chuckle as he looked out his window while it rolled down.

This was torture.

As much as Taehyung wanted to say no he wasn't hungry, he ended up saying yes, cause his stomach was going absolutely crazy at that moment. He could almost hear it talking to him.

Plus his drunk ass needed food.

"Yeah. I am.."

Now what the fuck was there to even eat?