Malec. Cuddles

DDLB 

Magnus Bane x Alexander Lightwood (Shadow Hunters)

Magnus had just gotten home from work and all he wanted to do was shower then hold his baby Alexander close and cuddle with him. "Baby! I'm home!" Magnus calls as he throws his bag to the ground and slips off his large black combat boots and his jacket. Alec walks to Magnus and hugs him, he wore one of Magnus's shirts which was big on him and underneath he had on some black boxers. "Hi angel, how was your day?" Magnus asks as he lifts up Alec and walks to the large bathroom they had connected to their master bedroom. "Good.. how was your day, daddy?.." Alec asks quietly and hugs onto Magnus. "Mmm.. my day was good. you tired, angel?" Magnus asks as he starts a shower and sets Alec on the bathroom counter. Alec nods slightly and rubs his eyes but gets stopped by Magnus. "Don't rub your eyes, baby." Magnus says softly and kisses Alec's cheek. "c'mon, baby. time to shower" Magnus says and slips off Alec's hoodie. Alec hops off the counter and takes off his boxers as he gets in the shower. Magnus strips before getting in the shower with Alec. "Baby, do you remember if we washed your hair yesterday?" Magnus asks and holds Alec's waist as he kisses his neck gently. "I think we did.." Alec says softly and looks up at Magnus, kissing him. Magnus hums into the kiss and slides his hands to Alec's thicc thighs, squeezing them gently. Alec smiles shyly and grinds against Magnus slowly, making Magnus groans and his nails dig into Alec's thighs. "Baby, you're such a little tease" Magnus says and chuckles softly, kissing Alec's shoulder. Alec giggles softly and bites his lip with a cute smile. Magnus grabs Alec's face gently and kisses him. Alec and Magnus make out slowly and Magnus guides Alec's hand to his rock hard cock. Alec wraps his hand around Magnus's cock, his hand barely able to fit around the whole thing. Magnus groans at the touch and nuzzles his face in the crook of Alec's neck. Alec smiles and starts to rub Magnus's cock, moving his hand up and down, his thumb rubbing the tip of Magnus's cock. Magnus moans loudly in Alec's ear making Alec's cock harden. "Is my baby all hard?" Magnus whispers in Alec's ear and wraps his hand around Alec's cock. Alec moaned at the feeling and whined. Magnus slowly started to pumped Alec's cock and watched as Alec moaned sweetly and his legs slowly trembled. "so sensitive, Angel" Magnus says softly and keeps rubbing his cock. Alec moans more and drool falls down his chin. "D-Daddy! I want you in me!" Alec cries softly and grips Magnus's arms tightly. "aww, baby~ so horny for me~ so cute~" Magnus says softly and turns around Alec before lifting him up and gently pinning him against the shower wall. Alec covers his face with his hands as his face heats up with embarrassment. "Baby~ don't cover that pretty face~" Magnus says softly and moves Alec's hands as he kisses his face all over. Alec giggles and holds onto Magnus as he slips into little space. Magnus noticed and smiled "let's finish our shower. yeah, baby?" Magnus says softly and Alec nods as he smiles cutely. Magnus gets Alec cleaned up before he gets himself clean. "Daddy! I wanna watch a Disney movie!" Alec whined and bounced up and down as Magnus dried him off. "alright, Angel. what movie do you wanna watch?" Magnus asks as he gets Alec into some pink boxers and then a Disney princess Hoodie. "The little mermaid!" Alec says and claps as he sees himself in the mirror. Magnus chuckles and slips on some boxers and a tank top before he picks up Alec and walks to the front room. "milk or hot chocolate, baby?" Magnus asks softly and sets Alec on the couch as he starts the movie. "Hot chocolate!" Alec says happily and hugs his stuffed puppy to his chest. "Alright, I'll be right back" Magnus says and kisses Alec before walking to the kitchen and putting on some hot water. Magnus watches Alec from the kitchen and smiles as Alec sings along to the song. the tea kettle was squeaking making Magnus snap back to reality and pour the hot water into the mugs with the hot chocolate mix. Magnus walks to Alec and sits by him as he hands him the mug of hot chocolate. "Thank you, Daddy" Alec says softly and leans against Magnus. "of course, Baby" Magnus says and holds Alec close. Alec cuddles close to Magnus and drinks his hot chocolate but not soon after and he's falling asleep in Magnus's gentle embrace. "Love you, baby" Magnus whispers softly before turning the TV off and all the lights. Alec and Magnus laid together on the couch and cuddled, both falling asleep in each other's gentle embraces.