Destiel. A handsome bully.

Dean x Castiel (Supernatural)

Cas was walking down the street. on his way home until he heard some yelling and grunting. Cas peaks into the alleyway and watches as he sees no other then the collage bully Dean Winchester beating up another boy. Dean felt eyes on him and turned around, seeing Cas. "Hey! get out of here!" Dean says before getting punched to the ground. Cas yelps softly at the yelling and slowly backs up. Cas feels some large hand son his arms and freezes. "You're kinda cute" A sharp voice says in Cas's ear and Cas turns around quickly. placing a slap to the males cheek. "Fuck! you Bitch!" The guy yells and punches Cas in the eye. Cas screams and falls backwards onto the ground. "Hey! leave him alone!" Dean growls as he stands in front of Cas and slips off his jacket. Cas grabs Dean's jacket for him and watches as Dean punches the male in the face. Cas sees the other male get up again and stands up, grabbing Dean's arm. "D-Dean" Cas whispers and Dean looks down at him before looking back at the other guy. "Shit. come on" Dean says and grabs Cas's arm as they run down the street together. the male's chased them. they kept running until they lost the guys. Cas breathes heavily and sniffles, watching as Dean bandages his knuckles. Dean looks up at sees the bruise on Cas's eye. "My house isn't far. follow me" Dean says and Cas nods slightly as he grabs Dean's arm and follows him to his house. "I'm Castiel.." Cas says softly and Dean looks down at him "Dean. Dean Winchester.. but I'm sure you already knew that" Dean says and Cas nods slightly. they kept walking together and stayed quiet. Dean stops walking as he gets in front of a house. Cas looks up at the small house and sniffles. "Come on. my brother isn't home at the moment.." Dean says and grabs Cas's arm, pulling him up to the house and walking inside. "Stay here. I'll get you a ice pack" Dean  mumbled before walking to the kitchen. Cas watches before walking into the front room and sitting on the couch, some pictures hung up of Dean and his brother then two other people who he assumed was his parents. Cas folds up Dean's jacket and lays it on the table. "Hey" Dean says, startling Cas. "I got the pack" Dean says and sits next to Cas as he places the Ice pack to Cas's eye. Cas flinched before settling a bit at Dean's touch. "Here, lean against me" Dean says and Cas lays his head on Deans chest as he hugs his knees to his chest. Dean places a hand on Cas's hip and puts the ice pack back on his eye. Cas relaxed and closed his eyes. Dean smiles slightly. thinking Cas was actually so cute. Cas looks up at Dean and smiles "Thank you" Cas says softly and hugs Dean gently. "Um.. yeah.. sure" Dean says and sets down the ice pack as he hugs Cas gently. Cas sits up and looks at Dean with a smile. "you're so cute" Dean says bluntly as he slips his hand to Cas's cheek. Cas flushed red and leaned into the touch. Dean chuckles softly and leans closer, his lips touch Cas's. Cas gasped softly before he slowly kissed back and climbed into Dean's lap. Dean holds Cas's hips and they make out slowly. "Really Dean?! on my couch!" Sam yells as he walks into the front room. Dean and Sam yell at each other and Cas smiled watching them as he blushed. he got kissed by the collage bully! and he liked it!