Garrence. Late night fuck

Drinking. Rough sex. Choking.

Garroth x Laurence (Aphmau) 

Laurence woke up to a loud thump coming from the kitchen, "Garroth?" Laurence mumbles and yawns as he gets up and walks to the kitchen. Garroth sat on the ground, eating some candy, with a bottle of alcohol next to him. Laurence sighs and sits down by Garroth. "What are you doing?" Laurence asks as he grabs the bottle of alcohol and takes a sip. "I wasn't tired" Garroth says as he pulls Laurence into his lap and kisses his neck gently. Laurence smooths back Garroth's hair and drinks more. Garroth grabs the bottle and drinks more before kissing Laurence and pinning him onto the kitchen floor. Laurence wraps his arms around Garroth's neck and smiles as he kisses back. Garroth grabs the bottle of alcohol and drinks more as he leans back against the kitchen cabinets. Laurence huffs and crawls to Garroth, slipping off his boxers and licking his lips as he sees Garroth's large cock. Garroth watches Laurence and smiles, moaning as Laurence's tongue touches his cock. Laurence licks Garroth's cock before taking it in his mouth. Garroth grabs Laurence's hair and pushes him down more. Laurence gags a bit and pulls away "Garroth, be more gentle" Laurence says and rubs his throat. "Sorry, Baby" Garroth says and pulls Laurence close, kissing him as he moves his hands to his ass. Laurence holds onto Garroth and smiles. Garroth slides off Laurence's underwear and throws it aside. "I wanna fuck you so bad" Garroth says and kisses Laurence's neck as he forces two if his fingers inside Laurence making the smaller boy scream out softly. "Garroth, gentle" Laurence says and grabs onto Garroth tightly. Garroth hums and scissors Laurence open, going slightly more gentle. Laurence pants softly and moans, hiding his face in Garroth's chest. Garroth pulls out his fingers and kisses Laurence's head gently "Can I be inside you?" Garroth asks as he grabs Laurence's ass. "J-Just be gentle.. you know I'm sensitive in the morning" Laurence says shyly and blushes lightly. Garroth grabs Laurence and lifts him up gently before slowly entering him, and kissing his neck to calm him. Laurence moans and holds onto Garroth tightly, their bare chests pressed together. Garroth wraps his arms around Laurence's waist and starts to thrust faster. Laurence pants and moans loudly "G-Garroth!" Laurence cries out softly as he gets pinned to the floor and fucked roughly. Garroth kisses Laurence and keeps thrusting in and out of Laurence roughly, his hand wrapping around Laurence's neck. Laurence moaned loudly and gripped Garroth's arm. Garroth thrusts get harder as he chokes Laurence. Garroth moaned and kissed Laurence roughly as he continues to thrust. Laurence moans and closes his eyes, loving being choked and used as a fuck toy. Garroth thrusts once more before cumming deep inside Laurence "G-Garroth" Laurence cries out in pleasure as he cums, bucking his hips upward. Garroth pants heavily and pulls out of Laurence, watching the cum drip out. Garroth smirks and stands up, lifting up Laurence and walking to the bedroom. Laurence hugs onto Garroth gently and pants heavily. Garroth lays in bed with Laurence and kisses his head gently "Was I to rough?" Garroth asks softly and rubs Laurence's thighs gently. "N-No.. I liked it.." Laurence says shyly and hugs Garroth. "I'm glad" Garroth says and smiles as he holds Laurence close and watches him fall asleep, slowly. "I love you" Garroth says and holds Laurence as he falls asleep slowly. 

It sucks but I don't give a fuck