doughnut shop guy

Basil walked down the streets of new York city, he couldn't believe he finally moved away from home and into a small-dirty apartment but it was home to him, more homey then his parents house anyway. Basil looked around at all the shops and the snow falling down. snow! God it's so exciting. that's what Basil thought as he smiled and looked at the Christmas decorations. 

pov change

I can't believe that I'm in new York city, yeah it may be a bit dirty here and there but it's so nice too. I see a doughnut shop just down the road and my stomach growls. I'm so damn hungry. I walk across the street and open up the shop doors, a small bell rang which caused me to flinch (I'm no good with loud noises) "welcome to dolly's doughnut shop"  deep voice says and I blush as I look up at a large-hot male. he wore a fuckin eye-patch (so cool) I wave slightly and walk up to the counter, my hands got all sweaty as I get nervous (damn me and my anxiety) "h-hi" I manage to stutter out as I fidget a bit. "hey. what can I get you, bud?" the male says and I gulp looking at the glass counters where the doughnuts were. so many fuckin flavors. 

"I-I'll just get a glazed doughnut, mister" I pause for a second and look at his name tag "Delio" I say and he hums softly as he gets on his knees to open up the glass door and grab out a glazed doughnut putting it into a small paper bag, his hands are so big and he's so gentle. I blushed red as I think about his hands around my throat (damn my horny ass) "hey, little guy, snap back to reality" Delio scoffed out and I shake my head as I look up at him "s-sorry" I mumble out and hand him five dollars as he hands me the doughnut bag. "yeah. have a nice day" Delio mumbled and I nod "you too" I say before quickly walking out. fucking hell, what a nightmare. I take out my doughnut and take a small bite (Holy shit!) so fucking good. I moan out softly and keep eating the doughnut as I walk across the street. "hey! watch out!" someone yells before I get grabbed and tackled to the fucking ground, I screamed in surprise. I slowly open my eyes as I try to calm my breathing. "are you alright?". oh shit, it's that doughnut boy, Delio.

 I slowly nod my head and he seemed to settle "fucking idiot's don't know how to fucking drive" Delio grumbled and heled me stand to my feet, his big hands held my own hands (small as hell) "t-thank you" I say and hug him tightly. "yeah. just be more careful" Delio says his voice going softer as his hands rest on my back. I nod and quickly pull away as I come to my senses "s-sorry" I says and pick up my bag and the doughnut and paper bag throwing them away. I slip my backpack back on and look at Delio. Delio smiled at me and his hand goes to my cheek "come back to the doughnut shop, I'll buy you a new doughnut" Delio says and I quickly nod "o-okay. I'm Basil" I say and walk back to the doughnut shop, my head down. "It's nice to meet you" Delio says and chuckles as he opens the doors. I walk in and look up at Delio "you're really handsome" I say and regret It as soon as I finish saying so. "Oh? thank you" Delio says and smirks down at me. I cover my face in embarrassment. Delio chuckles and I feel a tug on my hair making me moan. "cute" Delio says before going to the counter. I stood by the door in awe. Delio looks over at me as he waits for the doughnuts. 

I look at him and shuffle uncomfortably. Delio walks over to me with a small brown box in his hand "I got the doughnuts. how about we head to my place?" Delio says and I nod "y-yeah, sure" I say and rub my arm as I stare down. "come on" Delio says and slips his hand to my own. I feel my face heat up and smile shyly. Delio starts to walk and I follow him down the street. "I love Christmas so much" I say and smile as I look at the decorations. "not my favorite holiday, it's very uh stupid" Delio says and rolls his eyes as I look up at him "Oh.. why? It's a holiday about family and love" I say and stop walking as I hold his hand. "love is annoying and family is just fucking stupid" Delio says and I pout "don't be like that. love is a beautiful thing and family is wonderful even if sometimes that family doesn't care much for you.." I say and tear up. "hey. don't cry" Delio says and kneels down hugging me close.

 I hug him tightly and sniffle "s-sorry it's just my family wasn't supportive of me" I say and cry softly. Delio stands up and I feel my body lift off the ground. I hold onto Delio and sniffle looking up at him, he starts to walk. "Christmas isn't the worst, as long as you're with someone you love" I say quietly and look up at him "yeah, I guess so" Delio says and I smile "I changed your mind" I say and Delio chuckles "shut it" Delio mumbles and I smile, he's like a angel. just more scary.