Wangxian. First kiss

Lan Wangji x Wei WuXian (The untamed) 

Wei was walking around, tossing an apple in his hand as he watched everyone else. Wei sees Lan and smiles "Hey! Wangji!" Wei calls and throws his arm over Lan's shoulder. "What do you want..?" Lan asks and stares at Wei with the same look he always gives him. "Oh.. come on, gimme a smile" Wei whines and rests his chin on Lan's shoulder. Lan ignores him and starts walking again as he grips his sword. "Wangji~~~" Wei whined and hugged onto Lan's arm "What?" Lan asks and looks down at Wei in annoyance "Why don't we go for a drink? Just you and me" Wei says and winks at Lan. Lan stares at Wei then pulls away from him and walks away. Wei huffs and crosses his arms, rolling his eyes. Wei looks at Lan and goes after him, grabbing his arm "Why don't we go somewhere more private?" Wei asks and smiles at Lan. Lan's heart thumps as Wei smiles, he sighs and nods his head slightly "Fine.." Lan mumbled softly and looked down at Wei. "Yes! come on!" Wei says and tugs at Lan's arm as he starts to walk away from all the people and out of the town. Lan follows and stays silent as he watches Wei walk and listens to him talk about something random. "Can't you shut up?.." Lan says and Wei looks at him with a pout "Don't be so rude" Wei says and huffs, crossing his arms. Lan keeps walking and stares ahead. Wei watches then smiles and grabs Lan's hand, startling Lan. "What are you.. doing?" Lan asks and looks down at Wei's hand gripping his own. "Holding your hand" Wei says and keeps walking. Lan follows and slowly holds Wei's hand. Wei smiles and Grabs Lan's wrists in one quick move and pushes him up against a tree. "What are you doing..?" Lan asks calmly and stares at Wei. "Nothin" Wei says and leans closer to Lan, their lips inches apart. Lan flushed red and watched Wei get closer. "I've been waiting to do this" Wei whispers before kissing Lan gently and sliding his hands to Lan's waist. Lan closes his eyes and kisses back as he wraps his arms around Wei's neck. Wei pulls back and smiles at Lan. Lan smiles shyly and Wei giggled "I got you to smile" Wei says and Lan looks away, blushing. "I know you loved the kiss" Wei says and smiles as he leans against the tree. Lan grabs Wei's wrists and pins him against the tree, his face went back to his normal look. Wei huffed and looked at Lan about to speak before Lan kissed him and slipped tongue. Wei smirks and closes his eyes as he kisses back. Lan looks at Wei before pulling away and walking back to town ."Hey! You can't just leave me here!" Wei says and runs after Lan grabbing his arm. Lan smiles shyly and keeps walking. "dick" Wei mumbles and huffs softly, but was still smiling.