Hideki. Bite Marks

Marking.

Hideyoshi Nagachika x Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

"Kaneki, I want attention" Hide whines as he sits behind Ken and holds him close "I'm reading.." Ken says and continues to read his book as Hide starts to kiss on his neck. "Well stop then and give me attention. I'm more important then a damn book" Hide says and huffs as he tries to take away the book but Kaneki stops him "Let me finish this chapter" Ken says and kisses Hide's cheek then keeps reading his book. Hide groans and falls backwards onto the ground, being inpatient and childish. "Hurry up" Hide whines then smirks as he gets an idea "Keneki~" Hide says and slides his arms around Ken's waist, his teeth graze over Ken's sensitive neck. Ken shivered and tried to ignore it as he kept reading his book, but without any warning Hide bites Ken's sensitive area on his neck, making Ken yelp softly, hiding his face in his book, his cheeks going red with anger and embarrassment. "Hide.. stop it.." Ken mumbles shyly. Hide giggled and kisses Ken's sensitive spot more "Did you like it? when I bit your sensitive spot? You always seem to like it when I leave marks on you" Hide says and giggles as Kaneki huffed softly. Ken sets down his book and turns around, hugging onto Hide "Do it again.." Kaneki mumbles and tilts his head to the side a bit. Hide smiles and moves his lips to Kaneki's neck, slowly biting down on the same spot again and making Ken moan and arch his back. "I love how sensitive you are~" Hide says and moves his lips to Ken's. they make-out slowly and hold each-other close. "I love you. I love your body. I love your lips. I love the sensitiveness. I love everything about you, Kaneki" Hide says and kisses Ken once more before letting him read his book in peace. "I love you too, Hide"