Makoharu. All Mine

Gentle sex.

Makoto x Haruku. (Free!!)

Makoto had just gotten home and set down his bag "Haru? I'm home" Makoto says and looks around for Haru before going into the kitchen only to see Haru in his swim shorts and in his blue apron. "Welcome home" Haru says and looks up at Makoto. "Hi" Makoto says and smiles as he pulls haru close from behind. "How was work?" Haru asks and keeps cooking the fish. "Good. How was your day?" Makoto asks and kisses Haru's neck gently as he slips one of his hands to Haru's hip, his other hand going under the apron and to Haru's chest. "Good.." Haru says and keeps cooking. Makoto hums and smiles as he pulls down Haru's swim shorts and wraps his hand around Haru's cock. Haru looks up at Makoto "Makoto, the fish is going to get burnt" Haru says and Makoto kisses him gently as he pumps Haru's cock and pinches his nipple. Haru moans softly and holds onto Makoto's arm. "Makoto.." Haru moaned softly and pressed himself against Makoto. "Only I can see you like this and I love it" Makoto says softly and smiles, kissing Haru's neck, leaving hickies. "M-Makoto, the fish" Haru says and whines. Makoto pulls back and kisses Haru's head "I'm gonna shower" Makoto says and spanks Haru making him yelp. Haru flushed red and pulled up his swim shorts before checking on the fish, which luckily wasn't burnt. Makoto went to shower leaving Haru alone for a bit. Haru was uncomfortably hard so while the rice was being made he sat on the counter and slipped off his swim shorts. Haru jerks off and moans softly, thinking of Makoto. "M-Makoto~" haru moans, his eyes closed tightly as he continues to pleasure himself. "hey, baby. I heard you.. call me" Makoto says but stops as he sees Haru pleasuring himself. Haru opens his eyes and sees Makoto, his face heats up. "M-Makoto.." Haru says shyly and looks down. Makoto smiles and walks to Haru, gripping his thighs "You couldn't wait, baby?" Makoto asks softly and kisses Haru's head gently. Haru shakes his head and hides his face in Makoto's chest. "So cute" Makoto says and slips his arms around Haru's waist "Why don't we take that apron off?" Makoto says and helps Haru stand up. Haru nods shyly and turns around for Makoto to untie the apron and throw it aside. Haru looks up at Makoto and smiles shyly. "Can I touch you?" Makoto asks and Haru nods. Makoto grabs Haru's hips and turns him around, kissing him and lifting him on the counter. Haru yelps and kisses back. Makoto grabs Haru's thighs and lifts one of his legs onto his shoulder. "I want you" Makoto says and pants softly as he stares at Haru's beautiful body. "F-Fuck me" Haru says and hugs onto Makoto. Makoto slides down his boxers and kisses Haru's chest, swirling his tongue around Haru's nipple making him flinch and moan. Makoto lifts up Haru just enough to slip his hard cock inside him. Haru moans softly and throws his head back. Makoto stops as he hears and sees Haru's head hit the kitchen cabinet. "Are you okay, baby?" Makoto asks softly as he sets down Haru and kisses his head. Haru was stunned by what had just happened. "Baby?" Makoto says softly and Haru looks up at him "My head hurts.." Haru says quietly and sniffles, his eyes filling with tears. Makoto's heart breaks, he holds Haru close and pampers him with kisses. "you're okay, baby" Makoto says softly and rubs Haru's thighs gently. Haru sniffles and hugs onto Makoto, hiding his face in his chest. "You alright now, baby?" Makoto asks and Haru nods as he looks up at him. Makoto kisses Haru gently and lifts him up again, but this time one of his hands went to the back of Haru's head so Haru wouldn't hurt himself again. "You ready?" Makoto asks and Haru nods, hugging onto Makoto. "I love you" Makoto whispers softly before slowly and gently entering Haru. Haru moans and hides his face in the crook of Makoto's neck. Makoto thrusts gently and moans, kissing Haru's shoulder. "M-Makoto" Haru moaned softly and whined as Makoto thrusted more. Makoto kept thrusting, going a bit faster but still being slow and gentle. Haru moans and breathes heavily. "I-I'm gonna cum" Haru cries softly as he cums. Makoto smiles and keeps thrusting until he cums inside Haru. "Fuck" Makoto breathes out softly and looks at Haru who looked so tired now. "You alright, baby?" Makoto asks softly and Haru nods as he pants. "Can we eat now?" Haru asks and Makoto smiles, nodding. Makoto pulls out of Haru and slips his boxers on. Haru stands up and looks at Makoto. "You want my shirt?" Makoto asks and Haru nods making Makoto smile. Makoto takes off his shirt and slips it on Haru. "I'll get the food on some plates, go pick out a movie" Makoto says and kisses Haru before getting them food. Haru goes to pick out a movie for them to watch.