todobaku. Dress up

Todoroki Shoto x Bakugou Katsuki (Mha)

Cross dressing.

Todoroki had just gotten home from the store, his arms full of groceries as he walked into the kitchen. Katsuki sees Todoroki and smiles slightly "Hey, Icey hot. welcome home" Katsuki says softly and grabs some groceries from Todoroki. "Hi, Kat" Todoroki says and sets down some groceries before he grabs Kat's waist. "I missed you" Todoroki whispers softly and kisses Kat's neck gently. "You look cute in that apron" Todoroki says and Kat hums softly as he puts away groceries. "hey, don't ignore me" Todoroki says and grabs Kat's waist, spinning him around to face him. "I need to make dinner, dumbass" Kat says and kisses Todoroki gently before he pulls away and starts to make pasta.  Todoroki smirks, getting an idea. Kat gets a pot of water on the stove and gets the pasta sauce in a smaller pan. Todoroki slips behind Kat and grabs his waist gently. "Todoroki-" Kat says but gets cut off by Todoroki's lips smashing into his own. Todoroki turns off the stove and pulls Kat to the bedroom. "Babe!" Kat yelps as he gets thrown on the bed. "shut up, Kat" Todoroki says but still sounds so sweet. Kat rolls his eyes and stands up only to get bent back over the bed and his ass spanked by Todoroki. "stay" Todoroki orders and Kat nods quickly as he sits on the bed. Todoroki opens up their closet and pulls out a short black and orange dress. "Get changed, meet me downstairs" Todoroki says and hands Kat the dress before walking out of the room and going downstairs. Kat flushed red and stripped out of his clothes before slipping the dress on. nothing underneath. Katsuki walks downstairs and looks at Todoroki who was sitting on the couch. "come" Todoroki orders and Kat stumbles to him and sits on his lap. "be good for me" Todoroki says softly and slips his hands under Kat's dress, groping his ass. Kat flushed red and smiled shyly as Todoroki kisses him. "So pretty" Todoroki says softly and rubs Kat's thighs gently. "Todoroki~" Kat whines and grinds on Todoroki. Todoroki groans softly and kisses Kat's neck gently. Kat pants softly and bites his lip. Todoroki lays Kat down on the couch and hovers above him. "I want you, now" Todoroki says softly and slips off his jeans and boxers. his cock was very large and hard. "I-I prepped myself before you came home.." Kat whispers shyly and Todoroki chuckles as he places kisses to Kat's neck. "good boy" Todoroki says softly before he gently enters into Kat. "S-Shoto~" Kat moans softly and hugs onto Todoroki tightly as he starts to thrust gently at first but gradually getting faster and faster. "you look so Hot in that Dress~" Todoroki says softly and keeps thrusting as he moans. Kat moans and closes his eyes tightly as he grips onto Todoroki's shirt. three hours later and Kat was asleep on the couch held close to Todoroki's chest. Todoroki placed gentle kisses to Kat's freckled shoulder and smiled, watching the small boy sleep soundly in his arms. "I love you" Todoroki whispers softly into Kat's ear before trying to get some sleep.