Teen Reddie. "Stupid"

Richie Tozier x Eddie Kasparak. (It) 

Richie was laying down in the grass at the park and reading a comic book. Eddie notices Richie and scoffs softly "Richie!" Eddie calls and walks to him. Richie sits up and looks at Eddie "Hey!" Richie says and smiles as Eddie sits next to him. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be at the arcade? Didn't you say you were spending your whole summer there?" Eddie says and looks at Richie. "I wanted to read my new comic book. look! it's really cool!" Richie says and shows Eddie the comic book. Eddie looks at it and scoffs "You should read a actual book" Eddie says and Richie looks down sadly. Eddie notices and bites his lip "But.. it does look really cool" Eddie mumbles and Richie smiles happily "you really think so? not just lying to my face?" Richie says and nudges Eddie's arm. "I wouldn't lie to you, idiot" Eddie says and grabs out his inhaler as he breathes heavily. "Aw, Eddie spaghetti" Richie says and hugs Eddie tightly. "You're killing me, Richie!" Eddie whines and tries to pull away. "Don't try to escape my hugs" Richie says and tackles Eddie to the ground. "Richie! I can't be in the grass! My mom's gonna kill me!" Eddie yells and hits Richie's arm. Richie laughs and hugs Eddie "I'm never letting you go" Richie says and Eddie huffs as he struggles more. "Stupid" Eddie says and Richie fake gasps as he throws his hand to his chest dramatically. "How rude!" Richie says and huffs sitting back on the ground and crossing his arms. "I'm not rude! you're the one who's rude!" Eddie says and huffs as he sits up.  "You called me stupid" Richie mumbles and huffs. Eddie whines and looks at Richie "I'm sorry.." Eddie mumbles and scoffs softly. "What'd you say? I didn't hear you" Richie says and smirks as he looks at Eddie. "I said sorry" Eddie says and Richie giggles, hugging Eddie tightly "I know you are" Richie says and Eddie huffs but hugs back. "You love me~" Richie says and Eddie blushes a light pink.  "No I don't.." Eddie mumbles and Richie frowns "You don't?" Richie asks, sounding actually really sad. Eddie looks at Richie and hugs him close "I'm just joking... don't take it so seriously.. I love you" Eddie says and hides his face in Richie's chest. Richie smiles and hugs onto Eddie tightly "You're the best" Richie says and Eddie looks up at him "I know" Eddie says and Richie huffs "Just take the damn complement!" Richie says and Eddie laughs. Richie smiles and laughs with Eddie. "You really are an idiot" Eddie says and hugs Richie close "But.. I love it.. I love you"