KeiichixItome.

Rough Sex.

Keiichi Akemi x Koshiro Itome (Yarichin Bitclub)

Itome was watching Tv as Akemi showered. Itome messed with the bottom of his oversized shirt and kept watching Tv. Akemi walked over to Itome and hugged him from behind, placing kisses on his neck "You look so cute in that shirt and pair of shorts" Akemi says and moves his hands to Itome's thighs, squeezing gently. "Thank you.." Itome says softly and looks up at Akemi with a smile. Akemi smiles and giggles softly as he kisses Itome gently and moves his hands under Itome's shorts, gripping his upper thighs. Itome kisses back and whines softly. Akemi slips tongue and moves to Itome's inner thighs. Itome's arms were against his chest as he moaned softly. Akemi pulls away and smiles as drool drips down Itome's chin. "So cute" Akemi says and pulls away as he walks around the couch so he stands in front of Itome. Itome looks at Akemi, his cheeks red along with the tips of his ears. Akemi giggles and bends over, kissing Itome. Akemi wraps his arms around Itome and holds him close. Itome kisses back and closes his eyes tightly. Akemi pulls back and moves some hair behind Itome's ear. "Get on your knees" Akemi orders and Itome obeys, getting on his knees on the ground. Akemi smiles and sits down on the couch "Suck me off" Akemi says and takes off his jeans and boxers, throwing them aside. Itome looks up at Akemi before scooting closer and bringing his mouth down to Akemi's cock. Akemi grabs a fistful of Itome's soft hair and pushes his head down. Itome looks up at Akemi with watery eyes. Akemi moaned softly and pushed down Itome's head more "Come on, do better" Akemi says and tugs on Itome's hair slightly. Itome sucks on Akemi's cock and grips his arms. "That's it" Akemi says and moans, moving his hands to grab Itome's hands. Itome continues sucking on Akemi's cock and grips his hands. Akemi moaned softly as he came down Itome's throat. Akemi pulls Itome back and smiles leaning forward to place a hot kiss to Itome's lips. Itome pants and kisses back. Akemi pulls back and makes Itome turn around, pushing him against the table. Itome gasps softly and looks back at Akemi. "I wanna be inside you so bad" Akemi says and smiles as he slides down Itome's shorts and boxers. "Stick your ass up" Akemi says and Itome does as told. Itome gasped softly as he felt Itome's wet and cold tongue enter his asshole. Akemi holds Itome's hips and thrusts his tongue in and out of him. Itome moans and drool drips down his chin. Akemi pulls out his tongue and licks his lips. Akemi grabs Itome's waist and kisses his neck as he thrusts inside him. Itome moans loudly and sticks his tongue out. Akemi keeps thrusting and holds Itome close. Itome pants and moans more as Akemi thrusts harder and faster. Akemi moans and grabs Itome's chin, making him turn his head so he could place a kiss to his lips. Itome closes his eyes and kisses back. Akemi thrusts got faster as he got close. Itome cried out softly as he came. Akemi slips two fingers in Itome's mouth and keeps thrusting. Itome sucks on Akemi's fingers and pants heavily. Akemi thrusts once more before cumming inside Itome. Akemi pants heavily and pulls out "That was fun" Akemi says and giggles as he kisses Itome's cheek. Itome pants and looks at Akemi, hugging him. Akemi giggles and holds Itome close, kissing him. "I love you.." Itome says and hides his face in Akemi's chest. "I love you too" Akemi says and kisses Itome's head before standing up "Let's get dressed then get some food" Akemi says as he helps Itome stand up. Itome nods and smiles, following Akemi to the bedroom.