Jimon. Shower

Shower Sex. Rough sex. Nipple play. 

Jace Wayland x Simon Lewis. (ShadowHunters)

"Get your ass back in bed" Jace says as he watches Simon get up. "No, I need to shower and so do you" Simon says and crosses his arms as he looks at Jace. "We don't need to do anything. today's a lazy day" Jace says and groans as he sits up in bed. "Come on" Simon says and walks into the bathroom, starting a shower. Jace whines but gets up and walks into the bathroom, slipping off his shirt and pants. Simon was already in the shower. Jace takes his boxers off and gets in the shower, pulling Simon close and kissing his neck. "You forced me in here so I get to do what I want" Jace mumbles and kisses Simon's shoulder. Simon rolls his eyes but smiles as Jace kisses him. "I. want. you." Jace says in between kisses and grabs Simon's waist, lifting him up and pushing him against the wall. "Yeah?" Simon says and smiles as Jace traces his kisses to his chest. "Yeah" Jace says and bites Simon's nipple making him moan loudly. Simon tangles his fingers in Jace's hair and moans softly as Jace sucks on his nipple. Jace pulls on Simon's nipples and Watches as Simon throws his head back and cries out softly. "So cute" Jace says and kisses Simon as he tugs his nipples more and pinches them, watching them get pink as he continues to tease Simon's nipples. Simon closed his eyes tightly and Moaned as Jace continued to tease his sensitive nipples. Jace flicks Simon's nipples before moving to kiss them gently. Simon pants softly and whines as Jace's cold lips touch is chest again. Jace slips two fingers in Simon's mouth and makes him suck on them. Simon whines and sucks on Jace's fingers as Jace sucks on his nipples. Jace pulls out his fingers and moves to kiss Simon's lips. Simon kisses Jace and holds onto him, flinching as Jace slips a finger inside him. "You alright?" Jace asks and Simon nods, closing his eyes as Jace curls his finger. Simon moans softly as Jace adds the second finger and scissors him open. "F-Fuck" Simon whines out softly and moans as Jace's fingers go deeper. "You're so pretty when moaning" Jace says and kisses Simon as he pulls out his fingers. Simon pants softly only to scream as Jace thrusts inside him. "Didn't expect me to thrust in so fast? Cute" Jace says and thrusts in and out of Simon harshly as he sucks Simon's nipple and pulls the other one. Simon moaned loudly and panted, gripping Jace's arms. Jace smirks and pulls all the way out before ramming back inside and making Simon cry out loudly and tremble at the pleasure.  Simon hugs onto Jace tightly and hides his face in Jace's chest. Jace moans and keeps thrusting and holding Simon close to his chest. Simon Screams as he cums. Jace chuckles and grabs Simon's hips, still ramming in and out of his now sore hole. Simon's eyes roll back as he sticks out his tongue. Jace thrusts once more before cumming deep inside Simon. Jace pants heavily and smiles as Simon falls weak against his chest. "Was I to hard for you, Baby?" Jace asks and kisses Simon's head as he pulls out of him. Simon pants heavily and nods slightly. Jace chuckles and gets Simon and himself cleaned up before getting out of the shower "Now can we stay in bed all day?" Jace asks and Simon huffs but nods and hugs onto Jace. "Awesome" Jace says and chuckles, laying in bed with Simon.