prinxiety. Crush~

Roman x Virgil. (Sanders Sides)

"Virg! hey!" Roman says as he opens the front door and lets in Virgil who was hugging his backpack and staring up at Roman with tired eyes. "I'm surprised you came!" Roman says and hugs Vigil close as he pulls him inside. "Why wouldn't I have come? It's a science project and I need better grades.." Virgil mumbled and pulled away from Roman as he threw himself onto the couch and grabbed out his Nintendo switch and started to play a game on it. "Come on! Cheer up! it's time to do our project together. I'll get snacks! you get to get everything ready!" Roman says cheerfully before he walks to the kitchen and gets some snacks. Virgil rolls his eyes but smiled ever so slightly. he couldn't help it.. Roman was just so cute all the time. Virgil gets everything set up for their project and waits for Roman to come back. a few minutes passed and Roman was still in the kitchen. Vigil sighs and gets up, setting down his Switch as he walks into the small kitchen with the color theme red and white, gold and blue. "Roman?" Vigil calls softly and looks around for Roman. Vigil was startled as Roman's phone started to ring, it sat on the counter next to the bag of cooked popcorn. Vigil sighs softly and grabs Roman's phone, about to turn it off until he sees the contact named "Baby girl". Virgil's heart drops, he clicks the answer button on the phone and puts it up to his ear "Hi! It's Brenda!" A loud high pitch voice rings in Virgil's ear. "Um hi? I'm Roman's friend.. Virgil.." Virgil says into the phone and the line goes quiet before she speaks again "oh.. Well um is Roman there?" her voice was more hushed now. "Yes.. but we're busy on a project.. he'll talk with you later" Virgil says before hanging up the phone and setting it down on the counter before Brenda could answer. Virgil feels his heart ache.. did Roman really have a Girlfriend? he had thought Roman was gay.. great.. he lost another person he loved.. Virgil was cut short of his thoughts when he heard Roman walk into the room. "Hey! Virg! Sorry, buddy. I had to take a piss" Roman says as he hugs Virgil close from behind and rests his chin on Virgil's shoulder. "huh? oh it's fine.. Um some girl named Brenda called you.." Virgil says and pulls away as he eats some popcorn. "oh! shit! I was supposed to get my hair done by her today!" Roman says and laughs softly as he grabs his phone and what  Virgil assumed was text Brenda. Virgil couldn't help but smile.. so he didn't have a girlfriend just a hair stylist that he called baby girl.. weird but Virgil could care less.. all he cared about was that he still had a chance with the school clown. "Hey! Virg! come back to me, dude! you're eating all the pop corn!" Roman whined and Virgil looked up at him. "oh.. sorry" Virgil says and pulls his hand away from the popcorn as he hugs himself. "it's fi- hey, you have some popcorn on your mouth. let me get that for you" Roman says as he bends down a bit and puts a hand on Virgil's cheek. Virgil flushed red and looked at Roman with wide eyes. Roman's thumb brushes against Virgil's bottom lip and he smiles "There! I got it!" Roman says and smiles before his face turns red. they were very close together. "U-Um Roman.." Virgil says shyly and Roman smiles as he pulls away "Sorry.. um we should go do the school project" Roman says and Virgil nods as he slips past Roman, rather quickly, and goes back to the front room. Roman grabs the bag of popcorn and sits next to Virgil on the burgundy couch.  As the hours went by they got more and more of the project done but they couldn't stop looking at each others lips. "Hey, Virg.." Roman says as he looks over at the small boy beside him. "Yeah?.." Virgil asks softly and lifts his head to look at Roman. "Can I ask you something?" Roman asks and Virgil gives a small nod. "Do you like me? like as more then a friend?" Roman asks and leans closer to Virgil, his eyes went from Virgil's eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again. Virgil froze up and stared at Roman with big eyes. "Answer me" Roman says and gently slips his hand into Virgil's. "Y-Yes.. I do like you.." Virgil whispers softly and Roman smiles as he leans closer, their lips inches apart. "I like you too, Virg" Roman says before he closes the small gap between them. Virgil melts into the kiss and smiles shyly as Roman pulls him close. "I love you" Roman says and Virgil hugs him gently. "I love you too" Virgil whispers softly.