Dekubaku. Mornin fuck

Slow (Gentle) sex. Praise Kink. 

Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou (Mha)

"Mmm, Kat.." Deku whispers in Kat's ear as he rubs his sides gently "It's time to wake up" Deku says softly and pulls Kat to his chest, peppering him in kisses. "Stop it.." Kat mumbles and pushes away from Deku. "You gotta wake up, Kat" Deku says and slides his hands up Kat's shirt, pinching his nipples. Kat yelps softly and pushes himself against Deku "Stop it.. idiot.." Kat says and whines as Deku twists his nipples. "You want me to stop? alright" Deku says softly and pulls away his hands as he moves them to Kat's thighs. Kat blushes and slowly grinds his ass against Deku's crotch. "I thought you didn't want to? Did you lie?" Deku asks as he kisses Kat's neck gently and holds him closer. "S-Shut up.." Kat mumbles and hides his face in the pillow as he keeps grinding and whining quietly. "Okay" Deku says and smiles as he pulls down Kat's boxers and takes them off of him. Deku moves two fingers into Kat's mouth and kisses his neck "Suck" Deku orders softly and Kat obeys, sucking on Deku's fingers. Deku smiles and pulls out his fingers "Get on your stomach" Deku says and Kat obeys once again. Kat hugs the pillow and looks at Deku. "I'm gonna slide one in, okay?" Deku says and Kat nods, flinching as Deku slides in his middle finger. "You're doing so good" Deku praises and Kat smiles shyly "Thank you.." Kat whispers and blushes. Deku smiles and curls his finger making Kat moan softly. "Add the second one, please" Kat says shyly and Deku adds in his pointer finger, thrusting his fingers slowly and gently. Kat moans softly and hides his face in the pillow. "Don't hide that pretty face" Deku says softly and grabs Kat's chin. Kat looks at Deku, moaning as Deku starts thrusting his fingers slightly faster. "You ready for my cock?" Deku asks sweetly and pulls out his fingers as he slides off his boxers, showing his hard cock. "Y-Yes.." Kat says quietly and bites his lip. Deku smiles and grabs Kat's hips gently and slowly enters him, feeling him tighten around his cock. "Relax. you got it" Deku says softly and kisses Kat's neck, as he slowly gets deeper. Kat's breathing was a bit shaky as he let out soft moans and gripped the bedsheets in his hands. "That's it" Deku says as he gets all the way inside, staying still so Kat can get used to the size. "M-Move" Kat says and Deku smiles, grabbing his hands gently and starting to slowly thrust. Kat lets out a soft moan, his breathing getting heavier as Deku thrusted a little faster, not going very hard since Kat was sensitive in the morning. "You're doing so good, so so good" Deku says praises as he moans softly. Kat smiles shyly and moans more as Deku's thrusts get deeper but still very gentle and slow. Deku pulls out, making Kat whimper. "Come here, baby" Deku says as he sits down. Kat crawls to Deku and sits on his lap, his legs on either side of Deku. Deku holds Kat close and slowly enters him, once again. Kat holds onto Deku tightly and moans softly. Deku kisses Kat gently and thrusts in and out of him. Kat arches his back, crying out softly as he cums. "You came already? I just thrusted back inside you" Deku says and smiles, kissing Kat's neck. Kat pants softly and closes his eyes as Deku thrusts get a bit faster. "Good boy.. so good" Deku says as he thrusts once more before pulling out and cumming. Kat and Deku pant heavily and lay next to each other. Kat hugs Deku's arm, trying to calm his breathing. "I went slow and you still got all worked up?" Deku says softly and giggles as Kat hits his chest. "Shut up.." Kat mumbles and cuddles Deku. "I love you" Deku whispers in Kat's ear. "I love you too.." Kat mumbles softly.