Utayomo. Good boy

Gentle sex. Power bottom. Nipple play. Hair pulling Kink. 

Yomo Renji x Uta (Tokyo ghoul) 

"Renji, I'm home" Uta calls as he walks inside and sets down the bag. Yomo walks out of the bathroom, having just finished a shower. Uta smiles as he sees Renji. "Welcome home" Yomo says and walks to Uta, kissing him gently before buttoning up his top. "Leave it unbuttoned" Uta says and grabs Yomo's hands. Yomo hums and kisses Uta's head, lifting him up into his arms. "I got some more coffee" Uta says and Yomo sits on the couch, staying quiet as he listens to Uta talk about his day. Yomo slips off Uta's jacket and kisses his neck gently as his hands rest on Uta's thighs. Uta smiles and holds Yomo's hands gently "You wanna play?" Uta asks and turns around on Yomo's lap, slipping his hand to Yomo's chin. Yomo nods and looks up at Uta with a pretty gaze. Uta smiles and slips his hands to Yomo's chest, Teasing his nipples slowly. Yomo flinched, his cheeks flushing a very light pink. he was still quiet. Uta kisses Yomo gently and bites his bottom lip getting a small groan from the bigger male. "Don't be so shy" Uta says and flicks Yomo's nipple making Yomo flinch again. "come on. moan for me" Uta says and pulls on Yomo's nipples, finally getting him to moan quietly. "Good boy" Uta says and moves his hand to Yomo's hair, tugging gently. Yomo bites his lip and holds Uta's hips gently. "You wanna be inside me?" Uta asks and smiles as Yomo nods. Uta stands up and slips off his shirt and jeans, he wore black lace underwear. Yomo stares at Uta's body. "Stand up" Uta orders and Yomo obeys, looking down at Uta. "Be a good boy" Uta says and licks his lips as he moves to Yomo's chest and sucks on one of his nipples, twisting and pinching the other one. Yomo moaned making Uta smile and bite Yomo's nipple. Yomo flinched and moaned gripping Uta's arms. Uta looks up at Yomo and kisses him gently, moving one of his hands to the back of Yomo's head and pulling his hair. Yomo moans and closes his eyes as Uta kisses his neck, leaving hickies. Yomo was getting inpatient, wanting to be inside Uta. "Uta" Yomo says and Uta looks up at him, realizing he was making Yomo upset which just made him smile "What's wrong? Getting inpatient already?" Uta asks and tilts his head as he pulls Yomo's hair more. Yomo moaned and nodded slightly. Uta smiles and grabs Yomo's chin, making him look up. Yomo's hair dangles in front of his eyes. "Such a pretty boy" Uta says softly and kneels down, kissing Yomo gently and making him lay on the ground. Yomo holds Uta's waist and kisses him back. Uta pulls away making Yomo huff softly. Uta takes off Yomo's jeans and boxers "So big" Uta says and smiles as he kisses Yomo's chest and slowly pumps his cock. Yomo bites his lip and closes his eyes, flinching and moaning as Uta bites and plays with his nipple. Uta pulls away his hand and slips his underwear off. "Ready to be inside me?" Uta asks softly and kisses Yomo's neck, gripping his hair tightly and pulling it. Yomo nods and moans softly as Uta lowers himself onto Yomo's cock. "You've been so good" Uta says softly and places a kiss to Yomo's lips. Yomo moans and grips Uta's thighs as Uta starts to bounce up and down on his cock. "So good" Uta moaned softly and kept moving his hips. Yomo moans and bites his lip. "No biting" Uta says and slips two fingers in Yomo's mouth as he keeps bouncing up and down. Yomo moans and bites Uta's fingers. Uta Watches and smiles as he stands up "Up, get on the couch" Uta orders and Yomo obeys, sitting on the couch and looking at Uta. "Good boy" Uta says and kisses Yomo as he sits on his lap. Yomo holds Uta's waist and moans as Uta starts to ride him. Yomo and Uta moan together. "C-Cum in me" Uta says and hugs onto Yomo as he moans louder. Yomo moans and holds Uta close as he gets close. Uta moans loudly and cums as he grips Yomo's shoulders. Yomo grips Uta's hips and moans, cumming in Uta with a loud moan. Uta and Yomo pant heavily and don't talk for a bit. "You did so good" Uta says and smiles, kissing Yomo's cheek. Yomo pants and smiles slightly as he holds Uta close.  "Ready to shower?" Uta asks and tilts his head as he holds Yomo's face gently. Yomo nods and  stands up, holding Uta close and going to the bathroom so they could shower together.