Kuroken. Sick day.

Kuroo x Kenma. (Haikyu)

Kuroo was busy making breakfast as Kenma took a quick shower. Kenma was feeling sick but didn't wanna bother Kuroo with it so stayed quiet about it. Kenma steps out of the shower and gets dried off, slipping on a red sweater since he was cold. Kenma walks out and coughs, gaining Kuroo's attention. "Foods done" Kuroo says and picks up Kenma as he kisses his head gently. Kenma nods slightly and sniffles, he felt even worse now. "you alright?" Kuroo asks and sits down Kenma as he gives him a plate of food. "yeah.." Kenma mumbled softly and ate some food.  Kuroo hums and sits down by Kenma. he eats some food and slips his hand to Kenma's, grabbing it gently. "your hand is cold" Kuroo says and stands up, lifting Kenma into his arms. Kenma hugs Kuroo and coughs "do you feel alright?" Kuroo asks, worried as he turns on the heater and sits on the couch with Kenma in his lap. "my throat hurts and I feel sick" Kenma whispers and sniffles as he hides his face in Kuroo's chest. Kuroo rubs Kenma's back and kisses his head gently "Alright. we're staying home for the day" Kuroo says and grabs a blanket, wrapping Kenma in it. Kenma grabs his Switch and plays on it to distract himself as Kuroo watches some TV and eats. "Kuroo.." Kenma whispers and tugs on Kuroo's shirt "yeah, what's wrong, baby?" Kuroo asks and Kenma cuddles closer to him "Cold.." Kenma mumbled making Kuroo chuckle. Kuroo holds Kenma close and kisses his neck gently making Kenma settle and close his eyes. "get some sleep" Kuroo whispered softly and watched as Kenma fell asleep cuddled to his chest. "I love you" Kuroo whispered softly before continuing to watch TV and rub Kenma's back. 

I'm lazy so it's short.