Asanoya. Calm Morning

Asahi Azumane x Yu Nishinoya (Haikyu)

Asahi was making breakfast as Noya slept in bed, still. even though it was almost noon. Noya slowly wakes up and yawns, stretching and getting up. "Asahi" Noya whines and walks to Asahi, hugging him from behind. "Still tired, bubba?" Asahi asks and turns around, hugging Noya close and kissing his head. "Yeah.. but I wanted you" Noya says and hugs onto Asahi as he kisses him. Asahi kisses Noya gently and picks him up, setting him on the kitchen counter. Noya hugs Asahi's arm gently and yawns. "I'm making bacon and eggs" Asahi says and rubs Noya's thigh gently. "Yum" Noya says softly and yawns. "you should take a shower before breakfast" Asahi says and kisses Noya then helps him off the counter. "Food, better be done by the time I'm out" Noya says before he walks to the bathroom and starts a shower. Asahi smiles and keeps cooking before he sets the table and puts the food on some plates and sets it on the table. "Noya, You done?" Asahi asks softly and walks into the bathroom. "Yeah" Noya says softly and slips on one of Asahi's shirts then looks at him. "Food done?" Noya asks and smiles as he hugs Asahi and kisses his neck gently. "Yeah" Asahi says and smiles as he walks to the table and sits down. Noya sits down on Asahi's lap and eats some food. "Mmm. so fuckin good" Noya practically moans and smiles. Asahi giggled and hugged Noya close as he ate some food. "Later, we should watch a movie and cuddle since it's cold outside. I'll call Daichi and tell him we're gonna miss practice" Noya says and smiles. "We're gonna skip practice?" Asahi says and tenses up a bit. "We won't skip, We're just gonna miss it. I'll lie and say we slept in" Noya says and kisses Asahi's cheek gently. Asahi settles "Are you sure Daichi won't find out? he's scary when mad.. and so is Suga.. they make a scary couple.." Asahi mumbles and hides his face in Noya's chest. Noya laughs and hugs Asahi "You're so cute!" Noya says and kisses Asahi's head, cupping his face and kissing him. Asahi kisses Noya and smiles shyly. "Now, lets make today the most relaxing day ever! I'm gonna invite over Tanaka!"