KashimaxToono. Date

Yuu Kashima x Takashi Toono (Yarichin Bitclub) 

Toono sat down and ate a sandwich by himself since Yacchan went to eat with Tamura. "Toono!" Kashima says and waves at Toono as he walks to him and sits next to him. "Huh? oh Hi" Toono says and smiles up at Kashima as he eats his sandwich "Where's Yacchan?" Kashima asks as he takes a few pictures of the scenery around them. "He went out with Tamura" Toono says and watches Kashima take pictures. "Oh okay.." Kashima says and sets down his camera before turning to Toono, a blush on his cheeks. "Something wrong?" Toono asks and finishes eating his sandwich. "Um.. will you go on a date with me?" Kashima asks and Toono stares up at him with a blush on his face "A.. date?" Toono says shyly and Kashima nods "You can say no.." Kashima says softly and smiles at Toono. "Y-Yes.. I'll go on a date with you" Toono says and smiles shyly. Kashima smiles happily and hugs Toono close. Toono blushes and hugs Kashima gently "How's tonight? after school?" Kashima asks and Toono nods "Yeah.. after school" Toono says and pulls away from the hug. "I'll see you later, Toono" Kashima says before grabbing his camera and walking away. Yacchan sees and smiles, running over to Toono and hugging him "What happened while I was gone?" Yacchan asks and smiles as Toono looks up at him. "We're going on a date.." Toono says and smiles happily. "Yay!" Yacchan says and sits down by Toono. "What about you and Tamura? How'd it go?" Toono asks and drinks some water as he listens to Yacchan talk. he wouldn't admit it to anyone but he was so excited to go on a date with Kashima. 

After school

Toono waited outside for Kashima and hugged his backpack to his chest. "Toono!" Kashima says and smiles as he walks to Toono and hugs him. Toono blushes and smiles, hugging Kashima. "I couldn't find a very good place around so I decided we could just go to my room? Have a movie night date?" Kashima asks and pulls back from the hug as he holds Toono's hand gently. "Yeah" Toono says and smiles as they start to walk together and go to Kashima's room. "I'm sorry if it's a bit messy" Kashima says as he slips off his jacket. Toono looks around and nods "it's fine" Toono says and slips his shoes and jacket off. Kashima sets his backpack down and looks at Toono "I'll be right back" Kashima says and smiles before walking out of his room. Toono sits on Kashima's bed and waits for him to get back, he picked out a movie for them to watch and waited. A bit later and Kashima walks back inside with a box in his hand, it smelled so good. "I got us some dinner" Kashima says and takes off his shoes before sitting in bed with Toono. "It smells great" Toono says and smiles as he starts the movie. Kashima and Toono eat and watch the movie, slowly moving closer to each other as time went by. Kashima looks down at Toono and moves closer to him, wrapping a arm around his waist. Toono looks up at Kashima and blushes as he rests his head on Kashima's shoulder. "Can I kiss you?" Kashima asks as he gently grabs Toono's chin and gets closer. Toono nods and smiles as Kashima slowly kisses him. Kashima pulls Toono onto his lap and kisses him more. Toono wraps his arms around Kashima's neck and they make out slowly. Kashima pulls back from the kiss, drool drips down Toono's chin. Kashima smiles and wipes away the drool, holding Toono's waist gently. Toono flushed red and hugged onto Kashima "T-The kiss was nice.." Toono whispers shyly and Kashima smiled brightly "I'm glad that it was" Kashima says and rubs Toono's cheek "I really like you" Kashima says and Toono smiles "I like you too.." Toono says and Kashima holds him close. they were quiet as they finished the movie. Toono was getting ready to leave when Kashima hugged him close "Stay?" Kashima asks and Toono looks up at him, nodding and smiling as Kashima dragged him to the bed and laid down with him. "I don't have Pjs" Toono says and Kashima stands up, grabbing out one of his shirts and handing it to Toono. "Wear this" Kashima says and Toono nods, undressing into his boxers before slipping the shirt on, feeling embarrassed as Kashima stared. Kashima smiled and slipped his shirt and jeans off before hugging Toono close and laying in bed. Toono lays down on Kashima's chest and hugs him. "Sleep well" Kashima says softly and covers up Toono. "Night" Toono says softly before trying to get some sleep.