LxLight. Raindrops

Masterbating. 

Light Yagami x L Lawliet (Death Note)

"L, get back inside" Light says as he watches L stand in the rain. "No" L says says and holds his hand out, watching the rain fall on his palm. Light sighs and grabs an umbrella, walking out to L and holding the umbrella over both of them. "L, it's time to go inside" Light says and stands in front of L. "No" L says again and takes the umbrella from Light. "Hey! I'm getting all soaked!" Light says and L looks up at him, throwing the umbrella aside. Light sighs and looks down at L "We need to go inside" Light says and L shakes his head. Light kisses L gently and holds his waist "We need to go inside, Now" Light says and Kisses L's head gently. "But.. I like the rain" L says and looks up at the sky. "Yeah? well you're gonna catch a cold if you stay out to long" Light says and moves to L's neck, kissing gently and slipping his hand down to L's inner thigh. L grips Light's arm gently and shakes his head "I don't wanna go inside" L says and smiles slightly. "Fine" Light says and kisses L's neck as he slips his hand to L's waistline, tugging him closer by his pants. L leans his head back and pants softly. "This okay?" Light asks and L nods slowly, his hands still gripping Light's upper arms. Light slides his hand down L's pants and boxers. L moaned quietly as Light started to stroke his cock slowly. "You look pretty.. all soaked with water and moaning as I stroke you" Light says softly and moves to L's lips, kissing him as he jerks him off. L moaned and pressed his body against Light. "L-Light.." L moaned softly and hide his face in Light's chest. "You close?" Light asks as he strokes faster. L nodded slowly and moaned more, his hands still holding Light's arms tightly. "Go on and cum.. cum for me" Light says and keeps stroking L, listening to him moan softly. L cries out softly as he cums. Light smiles and pulls his hand out "You came a lot" Light says and moves his fingers to L's lips. L sucks on Light's fingers and pants softly. "Can we go inside now?" Light asks and L nods, wrapping his arms around Lights neck. Light lifts up L and walks back inside with him so they can get warmed and dried.