Going to Ouran

' Here I am. Ouran High School. I knew I would pass the entrance exams. '

I was at a private school, but the school was going to shut down due to an explosion in the chemistry lab that caused the school to be highly toxic. They said we could either transfer with our test scores or wait until the school is cleaned up. I decided to transfer and my test scores let me go anywhere I wanted to. I decided to come to Ouran so I can spend more time with my sister. We haven't seen each other for a long time. The private school had dorms and I stayed there and I haven't seen my sister in a long time.

   ' This is exciting. '

I started walking towards the school. Once I got inside I looked at all the architecture that was in the building. The purple walls were beautiful. As I walked I found my locker. I set all my books in the locker and grabbed what I needed for my current and next class. I walked up to the stairs and towards my class. When I got inside I took a seat and waited for the class to begin.

   " Hello. "

I turned towards my left and saw a girl sitting there. She had blonde hair and green eyes.

   " I'm Cassidy. "

   " Hi, Cassidy. I'm Y/n. "

   " Meet me when we have free time during school today. The girls and I will give you an Ouran welcome. "

   " Okay. Where do we meet? "

   " Meet me at the lunchroom. "

   " Okay. "

I waited for free time to begin. When it did I started making my way to the lunchroom. I got lost a little bit, but I found it. I saw Cassidy and some other girls there waiting for me.

   " Y/n this is Auburn, Misa, and Chastity. "

Auburn had brown hair and the ends of t were dyed purple. She had blue eyes that sparkled with happiness. Misa had blonde hair and brown eyes. Chasity had black hair and blue eyes. Her blue eyes sparkled with anxiousness.

   " Hi. " They all said simultaneously.

   " Hello. "

They grabbed my hands and we started jogging away from the lunchroom.

   " Where are we going? "

   " To the Host Club. " Chastity replied.

   " Host Club? "

   "Yeah! Come on let's hurry or Auburn and I will miss our appointments. " Misa said.

We hurried to the other side of the school. We climbed up a set of red velvet stairs and continued running. Then we stopped in front of a room. I looked up at the sign and it said ' Music room 3 '. Everyone stopped in front of the door before we went inside. They fixed their hair and make-up before they opened the doors. Red rose petals flew through the air and white light shined through the door. I covered my face as the petals flew by. 

   " Welcome. " Multiple people said.

I brought my hands down and saw the bright white light was gone. The petals settled and I saw 7 men standing in the doorway. The girls ran into the room and I walked inside. The girls ran to a guy who had black hair and glasses. He was holding a black notebook and was writing in it.

   " We have appointments today. " Cassidy said.

   " Of course. You may proceed to your sessions ladies. "

The girls squealed and went to different couches. I stood there not knowing what to do.

   " Excuse me miss but do you have an appointment? "

I looked and saw the guy talking to me. He had his pen ready to write anything down.

   " Sorry I don't. I'm new to Ouran. "

   " I know you are an honor student right? F/n. Am I correct? "

   " You are. How did you know?" 

   " I keep all of our guest information in my notebook. I learned we are having a new student today and I did my research. "

   " I see. "

   " My name is Kyoya Ootori. I'm the Host Clubs vice president. "

   " It's nice to meet you Kyoya. Can I ask a favor? "

   " Sure anything for a pretty face like yours. "

   " U-Umm thanks. I'm looking for Haruhi Fujioka. Do you know where they are at the moment?"

   " Why he is right here in the Host Club. "

   ' He? '

   " Would you mind pointing them out to me? "

   " I wouldn't mind. "

He pointed his pen towards a girl who was standing by their table alone.

   ' Guess no one made an appointment yet. '

   " Would you like to make an appointment with Haruhi? "

   " Umm. Could I possibly just talk to them for a few minutes without the flirting and anything? I've known them since we were little. "

   " Hmmm. I guess I could since you are new and haven't experienced the Host Club yet. I will permit it this once. "

   " Thank you Kyoya. It means a lot. " I said with a bright smile.

He smiled back at me and I walked towards Haruhi's table. Haruhi was sitting on the couch and staring out the window. The last I had seen Haruhi was when she had long hair. 

   ' She must have cut it, but why did Kyoya say he? '

When I got to the couch I stopped.

   " Excuse me. Are you Haruhi Fujioka? "

She looked at me and smiled. She stood up and folded her hands behind her back.

   " Yes, I am. May I know your name? "

   " Y/n. Y/n Fujioka. "