Not Allowed

" The beach? "

   " Of course the beach! " The twins said

   " But why? "

   " Don't you remember what you said? " Hikaru said coming closer

   " You said you'd like to go to a real beach. " Kaoru said joining him.

   " Did I say that. "

   " Yeah, you did Haru. You also said you would regret it later. " I told her including myself into the conversation.

    " Now for the fun part! We've brought some swimsuits for you to choose from. Pretty cute don't you think? "

I turned around and saw the room filled with swimsuits. Some were two pieces and somewhere one piece. I think I even saw one that didn't have anything on it or one with just strings. Hikaru and Kaoru brought one of the close to Haruhi. It was a two-piece, pink frilly swimsuit.

   " Not that one! I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru~Chan! " Honey said picking up a one-piece.

   " I don't think you get it, Honey~Senpai. " 

   " Hm? "

   " Just look "

Hikaru and Kaoru picked up Haruhi from her arms and lifted her out of her chair and pointed at her.

   " This uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi is as flat as a cutting board. A one-piece suit like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lack of feminine physic. That's why we carefully selected this two-piece suit. See? The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested. "

   ' Those fools. '

   " Tamaki! " I called.

   " Yes, princess? "

   " The twins are harassing Haruhi again. "

   " What!? "

Out of know where a bat appeared in his hand and he walked closer to them. He hit them both with it.

   " You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girl! I've had enough of you! "

   " Homerun. " I said quietly. 

   " That means we're not going to the beach? " The twins asked hiding behind Haruhi's table.

   " Who said that we're not going? " 

   " Really? So, you wanna go after all? "

   " Can Usa~Chan come too? " Honey asked with sparkles in his eyes. 

   " I have no problem with that? " Kyoya said writing in his Death note. 

   " I'm fine with it. I get out of school for the day. " I replied leaning against the wall. 

   " Huh? We're really going to go? "

   " Why not? Let's go to the beach. " Tamaki said throwing his bat away.

( Time Skip ) 

I sat on the sand and let the water touch my feet. I looked around at all the girls and hosts running around. Tamaki was on a rock with a line of girls behind him waiting to sit next him on the rock and let him charm them. Hikaru and Kaoru were playing volleyball, Mori, and Honey was running around and dancing with them. Then Kyoya was sitting in a lounge chair with an umbrella still writing in his black notebook. Haruhi was sitting next to him and talking to some girls.

   ' I'm bored. '

Everyone but Haruhi and I came wearing swimsuits. Haruhi couldn't wear a swimsuit for a girl because we were hosting today. I wasn't wearing a swimsuit because Tamaki didn't want me to be exposed to boys around. So I wore something similar to Haruhi but only with my favorite colors. I didn't have any guests today because all the guys thought I would be in my swimsuit but when they found out I wasn't going to wear one they decided not to come. 

   " It's a major Haul!! "

I looked and saw Haruhi standing and yelling at Tamaki about shellfish. I got up from my spot and walked over to them. 

   " What's going on? "

   " We are going to eat good tonight sis. There's so much shellfish to eat! "

   " Okay? "

I crouched with Haruhi in the sand and helped search for more when Tamaki walked up to us handing us a crab. 

   " You two are so cute. "

A centipede crawled around the crab and all the girls started running away. Including Hikaru and Kaoru. I grabbed the bug and tossed it over the rocks. Haruhi and I got back in the sand and started searching for more shellfish.

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " What do you two want? "

   " Now I know most girls aren't really the bug-loving type and I certainly didn't think that you were but..."

   "...don't you think you could have been easier on that little guy? "

   " Oh, come on it's not dead. It's going to take more than that to kill it. " Haruhi said.

All the girls started crowding around us and I moved out of the way. They seemed to all float towards Haruhi with hearts above their heads.

   ' But I removed the bug. Oh, well. As long as their happy. '

I started searching again for more shellfish.