Lady Manager pt. 2

" I thought about it a lot last night and maybe having a lady manager isn't such a bad idea. " Tamaki said starting off the meeting.

   " Why do you say that? "

   ' Those twins are always going to talk at the same time, aren't they? '

   " Well it's fairly obvious isn't it? Renge just transferred into the same class as Haruhi. so, if Haruhi has a girlfriend around it could bring out the female within her. Renge's girlish heir of tenderness may be able to stimulate Haruhi's own sense of femininity. Now is our time to get Haruhi in touch with her feminine side. This is an important project men. She doesn't have any friends in class right now except for these two shady twins. That's no good for her."

   " Like you have room to talk. " They said.

   " What about Y/n? " Mori asked.

   " Yeah. You kind of forgot about me. "

   " I could never forget about one of my beautiful daughters. "

   " You just did. "

   " Of course you help her a little bit we saw that at the party, but she needs a friend. "

   " Am I not allowed to be her friend as well as her sister? "

   " I-I didn't mea-"

   " Good morning everyone. " Renge said as she walked inside interrupting Tamaki.

She held a basket full of cookies wrapped in pink cloths. She stepped further into the room.

   " I made you these cookies Kyoya. I may have burnt them a little bit, but I tried, and I already know what you're going to say. "

   " There she goes to daydream. "

   " She's right these cookies really are burnt. " Honey said as he munched on the cookie.

   " Mitskuni don't eat that it's bad for you. "

Then Medusa made her appearance on Earth and took over Renge and her hair. Haruhi and I shared a cloth full of cookies. I took a bite and then handed the cookie to Haruhi.

   " You can take it. It isn't my cup of tea. "

   " Thank you for saying it in a nice way Y/n. " Renge said turning towards me

   " You're welcome? "

   " They aren't bad though. "

   " They are, but they aren't my favorite. "

   " May I try? "

Hikaru took a bit from the cookie that was in Haruhi's mouth and Kaoru liked the crumbs off the side of her face. I walked towards Renge and saw her focusing on something. I noticed Tamaki was yelling about the police? I put my hand on Renge's shoulder to shake her out of her thoughts.

   " Renge~Chan! Renge~Chan! Want some? It's milk. "

   " Luke warm. "

   " Huh? "

   " Every single one of you! Except for Kyoya, all your characters are lukewarm! Each of you needs to have some sort of dark side do you understand? Girls are vulnerable to handsome young men that are troubled. If you keep carrying on like this it'll only be a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming altogether. Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoyas business? As your manager, it's my duty to change your character backgrounds. Let's start with you! "

She pointed to Honey and he looked a little frightened.

   " From now on you are the babyface thug! "