The Naughty Type

" Ready to go Haruhi? "

   " Yup, let's go. "

   " Bye, dad! " We both said.

   " Goodbye my amazing daughters! "

We walked through the doors and started walking to school. 

   " So, how where you while I was gone? "

   " I was doing fine. "

   " Was?" 

   " Well, since mom has been gone I've just been thinking about her. About how she watches over us. Then I joined the host club over a stupid broken vase. I've been better now with you around Y/n. I'm glad my sister came back. "

   " Thanks, Haruhi. I'm glad I came back too. I always think about mom too, she is probably one of the reasons why I came back home. "

   " Yeah. Looks like we're here. "

   " Yay. School. "

   " Try and be happy about it. "

   " That is a hard request. I don't know if I can do it. "

   " Try for me. "

   " Fiiiiiine. "

   " Good. Now let's go! "

We started walking inside and I started preparing myself for class.

( Time Skip )

   " Wait why do I have to wear this? "

   " Cause it's theme Y/n~Chan! You would look so cute in it! "

   " I don't know Honey. "

   " Pleaseeeeeeee. "

   " Or would you like us to help you change into it? " The twins said.

   " Tamaki!?"

   " Yes, Princess? "

   " The twins said they were gonna help me change. "

   " WHAT!? You shady twins! "

   ' Now I sneak away. '

I took the costume from Honey and walked to the changing room. I started changing into the Arabian clothes. 

( Change colors to your favorite )

   ' Great. This won't be weird at all. '

I walked back into the host room and noticed a little boy was also in the room with the other hosts. 

   " I'm an elementary 5th year. My name is Shiro Takaoji. I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice. "

   " Oh geez. I can feel his ego growing a little more. "

I shook my head and walked to my table and started getting ready for my guests to come. My first guest came and we started talking.

   " I like the cosplay choice you made today. "

   " Thank you. I think it was Kyoya's choice. "

   " He made a good choice. "

   " That he did. Now tell me Adam do you play any sports? "

   " I like playing baseball a lot. "

   " Baseball is fun! It's interesting to see how fast the pitcher can throw and how fast the batters can go around the bases. "

   " Tamaki you're an idiot!! "

We looked over to see a girl running out of the host room crying. I looked at my guest and he smiled at me.

   " Go on I know you want to go help her. "

   " Adam I think you want to go help her. "

   " What?"

   " Adam when she ran out I could see a hurt expression on your face. "

   " We were old lovers, but I still have feelings for her. I don't think she would return them. "

I stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.

   " Go tend to her Adam. She needs someone and you never know if she likes you or not if you don't ask. "

   " Thank you. "

He stood up and hugged me and then ran off. I smiled at his fleeting form and I looked back over at Tamaki's table. Where the little host was. I walked over to their table and looked at them.

   " What happened here? Why did she run out crying? "

   " He called her a carp and I tried to save the situation, but it didn't work. "

   " You only made it worse? "

   " Yes! "

   " Tamaki you need to learn what to say to girls when they are insulted and you. " I pointed to Shiro.

   " You are the rudest little boy I think I've ever seen. If you were my son I would slap you for how rude you are. "

   " Well, I'm not your son so you can't slap me. "

   " Yeah but I can still tell you off. Girls don't like that. In fact, no one likes that. So, I suggest you stop that. "

   " Please calm down Y/n. Your mad side is scary. " Tamaki said.

   " Sorry. I just hate it when people are rude. "

   " I understand. "

   " So, how's it going boss? That's an adorable little apprentice you've got there. " Hikaru said with Kaoru by his side. 

They both looked like they were about to laugh.

   " Hikaru? Do you wish you had a little brother like Shiro?  " Kaoru asked putting his acting face on.

   " Don't be silly. I could search the globe ad I would never find a better brother like you Kaoru. "

   " Oh, Hikaru. "

   " And here the girls come for the twincest act. "

   " Hey, Shiro~Chan! Do you want to have a piece of cake with me? We've got three kinds. Chocolate, strawberry, and lime! "

   " Hey, back off! What grade are you in any way? Why are you in a high school uniform? "

   " Something wrong Mitsukuni? " Mori said joining the conversation.

   " That's not fair! A little kid, like you, isn't supposed to have a cool older friend like him! "

   " I can't stand this. Honey do you and Mori want to eat cake with me? "

   " Yes, please Y/n~Chan. "

He jumped down off of Mori's shoulders and jumped into my arms. I carried him over to the kitchen and we grabbed some cake. We walked back to the couches and started eating the cake as we left the other hosts to deal with the naughty child.