Showing Up At Work

" So, you had a strange dream about mom. Then the newspaper club tried to destroy Tamaki but failed. You found out the chairman's son is Tamaki. "

   " Right. "

   " Man, I miss a lot when I go on school trips don't I? "

   " You really did. How was the trip by the way? "

   " Fine, we had fun. "

I was cleaning dishes with Haruhi at our summer job when she decided to tell me about what I missed in the last couple of days at school. I had a trip to go on with my class so I missed the last week of school.  We had a summer job at Pension Misuzu. We cleaned, cooked, and took care of the guests we had come. It was only three days into summer vacation.

   " That's crazy. "

   " It was and the dream was like some wonderland type of dream. "

   " That's even weirder. "

   " Yeah, hey can you clean up that last table? I need to get some stuff from the back. "

   " Sure. "

I left the dishes to dry and I went to clean up a table of its dirty dishes. Two ladies walked in and I smiled at them.

   " Hi, good morning! "

   ' Who would have thought working here would be a good way to spend my summer. '

I finished cleaning up and served the ladies their food and drinks. I heard a helicopter outside and laughed.

   ' If the helicopter flies to low to the ground the sheets Haruhi hung up will fly away. I hope it doesn't fly low. '

I brought a broom into the main dining room and started cleaning the floors. The door burst open and I look at the door to see Haruhi shut it behind her. She was panting and then she looked my way.

   " Y/n! "

   " What? "

She ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders. She shook me and yelled,

   " The Host Club found us! "

   " How?! "

   " I don't know but they flew in a helicopter and Tamaki yelled that he would ' save me '. They found us Y/n! What do we do!? "

   " We have to deal with it. They can't stay here. All of the rooms are used up too. "

   " Okay. "

The door opened and I saw the Host Club walk into the bed and breakfast. They looked around and then their eyes found Haruhi and me. Tamaki ran up to us and hugged us.

   " I'm so glad my daughter is safe. "

   ' He doesn't refer to me as his daughter anymore. Good. '

All the hosts came inside and Misuzu Sonoda saw them. She started fawning over them while Haruhi and I just watched. When Haruhi and I got our break we walked outside and sat at two tables and talked about what was going on.

   " We don't get it..."

   " ...you both turned down an invitation to Bali for this? "

   " Yeah, we don't have passports yet either. "

   " Why were your phones turned off? "

   " We were working. We had to have them off. "

   " According to the handbook jobs a prohibited. " Kyoya said.

   " W-What? "

   " We.....had no idea. "