Usa~Chan

" So all I missed yesterday was a little girl coming in? "

   " Yeah, we didn't have that many customers yesterday. The little girl claimed Tamaki was her big brother when it was really Umehito Nekozawa's little sister. "

   " Nekozawa? He's the leader of the black magic club right? "

   " Yeah,  he is. "

   " I always thought his hair was green. "

   " I did too until he took off the hood. His hair is kind of like Tamaki's. "

   " Well, at least you guys helped him with his problem. "

   " Yesh, I still don't like how she called me a bookworm. "

   " Well, is she wrong? "

   " Hey! "

I took my cup and took a drink from the warm tea that laid inside of the cup. The twins walked up to us and grabbed us. They dragged us away from our seats and towards a table. They sat us down and sat beside us.

   " What? "

   " We want to dress you both up in cosplay. "

   " No. " Haruhi and I said at the same time.

   " What? " Hikaru started

   " Why not? " Kaoru finished.

   " Because today we don't have to cosplay so I don't want to do it when we don't have to. "

   " Y/n's right, plus knowing you two you would pick something revealing. "

   " Let's still do it anyways. "

   " What, no. "

   " Yeah, no way. "

Haruhi and I stood up to walk away when the twins grabbed our hands and were pulling us towards the cosplay room. Hikaru held Haruhi's hand while Kaoru held mine. Haruhi pulled away and started running around to avoid Hikaru and I did the same with Kaoru. Kaoru was able to catch up with me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me to his chest. He was breathing hard from all of the running.

   " I finally caught you. "

   " Yeah, now Hikaru has to catch Haruhi. "

We heard a bump and looked over. Honey's bunny was on the table and when they bumped into the table tea was spilled all over the bunny. Kaoru and I walked over to them, with Kaoru still holding my waist. Tamaki must have heard the commotion because he walked over to us.

   " Now you've done it! " He exclaimed

   " It's done, all right. " Hikaru said holding Haruhi.

   " But it wasn't our fault. " Kaoru said gesturing to his brother.

   " What?! You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right? "

   " Only because Haruhi and Y/n were running away. We were trying to catch them cause we wanted to have some fun and dress them up in cosplay. "

   " So, what, we cosplay all the time! "

   " We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes. " Hikaru said with a devilish smile.

   " We wanted to see them in a bunny cosplay disguised as a girl for Haruhi and a regular girl for Y/n. "

   " Disguised as a girl? " Haruhi said while being trapped in Hikaru's embrace.