Close

" Well...nothing really has happened. "

   " You do know lying to me is useless. "

   " It was worth a shot. "

   " What really happened? I can only assume it happened when you two went on your date. "

( Flashback )

   " U-Umm Tamaki, you're a little close there. "

   " I know. "

He brought me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. Our noses were touching each other. My face felt like a blushing mess while Tamaki's looked calm. In an instant, he closed the small gap between us. His lips were soft. I felt myself leaning into the kiss and kissing back. I wrapped my arms around this neck. We pulled away from the kiss but still held each other close.

   " That's something I don't do with my guests. "

( Flashback Over )

   " Tamaki, just kissed me when we were on our date. "

   " Did he now? "

   " Yeah, he did. "

   " That simply won't do. "

   " What? "

Kyoya got up from his sitting position and climbed over to me. I crawled backward until I reached the end of the bed. I couldn't move any further but Kyoya kept crawling until he was right on top of me. One hand was on my left side and the other hand was on my right side closing me in.

   " K-Kyoya? "

   " It seems he beat me. "

   " Beat you? "

   " Y/n, do you like Tamaki romantically? "

   " I....I...."

   " You're still not sure. "

   " That's right. "

   " Y/n, what would you do if I kiss you right now? "

   " I-I don't know. "

He leaned in closer and I closed my eyes. I could feel his breath on my face as he got closer. A knock was heard on the door and I opened my eyes. Kyoya's face was close to mine.

  " Master Kyoya you're dinner is ready. "

   " Please leave it by the door. "

   " Yes, Master Kyoya. "

I heard him set a tray down and then his footsteps left the door. Kyoya stayed above me until he crawled back. I noticed he had a small blush on his face. He smirked a little bit when he stood up from his bed.

   " That expression you made is cute. "

He walked to the door and opened it. He brought in a tray and set it on the bed. He grabbed his laptop and set in front of the tray.

   " I'm going to grab a shower real quick. Find whatever show you want to watch and click on it. "

I nodded and he went to the bathroom. I started searching through his laptop and found my favorite show. I clicked on it and started watching it. Kyoya appeared from the bathroom with pajamas on and wet hair. He dried it with his towel and sat beside me. We started watching the show and eating together. When we finished he set the tray to the side and turned the lights off.

   " Am I sleeping in here? "

   " Yes. "

   " That was very blunt. No explanation. "

  " I'm tired. That's why. "

   " Alright. "

Kyoya laid down and got under the covers. He pulled the blue covers up and patted the seat beside him. I laid down and he pulled the covers over me. I was facing him but I was wasn't sleeping close to him. I closed my eyes and got comfortable against the pillows. I heard shuffling and then I felt arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and saw Kyoya pull me into his chest. He cuddled me close to him and rested his chin on top of my head. He was warm. My eyes got droopy quickly and I closed my eyes.