Mori Senpai

" Mori? "

   " Hi. "

   " Aren't you supposed to be with your date Mori? "

   " He is. I'm just on the other side. " I heard a high pitch voice.

I kneeled down and looked through the window. I saw Misa in the limo and she was sitting beside Mori. Her hair was up in a messy golden bun and she had a white dress on.

   " Well, what are you two doing here? I thought you two had something to do for Valentines Day. "

   " We were heading to the park and we saw you and Mori asked if we could stop. I said it was fine since we're friends. "

   " Oh I see. I was just heading home. I'm waiting on the bus. "

   " We can give you a ride. " Mori said.

   " No it's okay. It's your date. Don't let me spoil it for you two. "

   " Get in. "

He opened the door and gestured for me to enter the limo. I looked at him and he kept his stony gaze on me. I slipped into the limo and shut the door and the limo started driving as soon as the door shut. It was quiet in the car. No one spoke except for me and I only told the driver where I lived. I looked at Misa and saw her smiling at Mori. I didn't say anything so I couldn't interrupt their moment. I starred out the window and watched as the street lights passed by.

   ' This is awkward for me. '

I felt something warm slip into my hand and I looked down. I saw Mori's right hand holding my left hand. I felt my face heat up a little bit. I continued to look out of the window and noticed my home was in view. We parked in front of my home and I got out of the car.

   " Bye. I hope you guys have a nice night. "

   " Thanks. You too Y/n. I'll see you at school on Monday. "

   " Defiantly. "

I waved one more time and I saw Mori wink at me before the window pulled all the way up. The limo pulled away and I walked inside my apartment in the small apartment complex. I opened the door and saw dad passed out in his room. I walked towards my room and got changed into some more comfortable clothes. I kept Tamaki's necklace on and I walked to the kitchen. I started making F/f when I heard the front door open and shut. I looked at the door and saw Haruhi standing there.

   " Hey, Haru. You're home early. "

   " Yeah, I took my date somewhere nice and then we grabbed ice cream. I got your text and thought we could spend Valentines Day together instead of me on a date and you at home. "

   " Awww thank you Haruhi. I'll split my food with you. "

   " That's a first. "

   " Cause I love food Haru. Want to watch some TV? "

   " Yes. "

Haruhi went to change into her normal attire and I handed her a plate/bowl/binder with F/f on it. We walked into the living room and started watching TV.