Lady Manager pt. 1

" Thank you I hope you have a great day. " I said 

   " Thanks you too. "

I nodded and waved to my last client. I had one more client before I could take a break. Once he left the music room I stood up from my chair and stretched. The hosts dressed up today for a theme. My outfit was like Haruhi's except it was F/c.

I stood up and walked over to Kyoya and stood by him

I stood up and walked over to Kyoya and stood by him. He was showing girls these photo albums of the host club.

   " They'll be on sale soon ladies. "

   " Thank you Kyoya!! " They screamed.

   " I'm guessing the albums are selling well? "

   " They are. But I would need better pictures though for the next one. "

   " Can I see one for a second? "

   " Sure. "

He handed me one of the books and I looked through it. He was right. The pictures are a little blurry, but not bad. I handed it back to him and looked around.

   " It's going very steady today. "

   " It is. I'm glad you took one last client before your break as well Y/n. "

   " Well, I thought I might. He was the last one and I didn't want him to wait any longer than he already had been. "

   " That's kind of you. "

   " Thanks. "

The rest of the hosts finished with their clients and joined me and Kyoya. I stood by Haruhi as we all talked. I noticed there was a girl waiting by the door. I could see her looking in the room. She looked new.

   ' She must be new. I've never seen her around. '

   " Guys. "

They all looked at me and I pointed towards the girl. The twins went first and tried to seduce her with their charm. Then Tamaki stepped in holding his rose out to her. The girl looked like she was going to explode, but she actually just hit him instead.

   " That's got to hurt. "

   " Yeah, especially since he hasn't been hit before. "

Then out of nowhere lightning struck him?

   ' I'm not even going to question it anymore. ' 

He started slowly falling to the ground. 

   " Look the boss has created a new technique. " Kaoru started

   " Slow motion falling. " Hikaru finished.

Tamaki fell on the ground looking hurt.

   " It's you Kyoya! "

The girl ran towards Kyoya and hugged him. 

   " Oh, how I've longed to meet you my one and only prince charming."

I bent down to Tamaki's level and poked him until he woke up. He stood up and he helped me up from my crouched position. 

   " Thanks. "

   " Not a problem princess. "

   " Don't start calling me princess now. I'm not your client. "

Tamaki then went to his corner. We all went to the couch and sat down. Then she started explaining everything to us.

   " You're fiance? " Hikaru started

   " Kyoya~Senpai? "Kaoru finished

   " Of course. My name is Renge Houshakuji and I'm transferring into Ouran Academy's first-year class A tomorrow. "

We all looked at Tamaki in the corner and saw him sulking.

   " Why is he sulking? " Hikaru asked.

   " Cause Mommy was keeping a secret from daddy. " Kaoru answered.

   " Yeah. That's probably right. "

   "Whatever. Why does everyone insist on referring to us like we're husband and wife? " 

   " I do it because that's what everyone else does. " I said.

Then Renge popped up from behind us and started talking.

   " Oh, this is a story about love at first sight. I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking. Then how sweet you were when you reached out to that poor little injured kitten. "

   " She serious? " both the twins said simultaneously

   " Could you have the wrong person? " said Haruhi with a small smile.

   " No way I could recognize my love anywhere! He's a gentleman who's kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return. He likes solitude but in fact, sometimes he gets lonely. "

I looked around and saw the confused hosts. Kaoru and Hikaru were trying to figure out who she was talking about while everyone looked......speechless.

   " He looks like the star of the popular dating sim Uki-Doki Memorial. You are my real life Ichijo Miyabi! "

   " Wha-"

   " Otaku!! "

   " Otaku!? "

   " I've never seen one! "

   " I get it now. You're in love with that character. You're projecting that love on to me and you've somehow diluted yourself into thinking we're engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well. "

   "So she made it up? You're not really her fiance, right? "

   " Well, I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman. "

   " According to my research I understand you're in charge of managing the club is that true Kyoya? "

   " That's right Kyoya~Chan is our director. " Honey said answering for him.

   " You're the clubs director? That's perfect! Oh wow! I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business. "

   " We don't advertise we're just a host club. " The twins insisted.

   "  I've made up my mind. From now on I'm going to be the manager of this host club. "

   " Um listen Kyoya- " 

   " Ms. Houshakuji is the only daughter of a very important Ootori client. So, please be polite and try not to offend her alright? " Kyoya said interrupting Tamaki.

   " Well, boys and girl I can't wait to work with you. "