Taking the Guests Outside

" Okay, it's time to play which one is Hikaru game! " Both the twins yelled.

   " They are a little loud, aren't they? " my guest asked

   " A little. They are excited and want to excite their guests to play the game. "

   " I see. Well, I guess my time is up. "

   " It is I believe. I'm glad I could talk to you, Luka. "

   " Thanks for having me. "

We stood up and hugged and then he walked away. My next guest sat down in the seat in front of me and I stood up and saw how many clients I had. I had at least 5 more after the current guy at my table.

   " Hi, again George. Excuse me for a moment. "

   " Hi, Y/n you are excused. "

   " Thanks. "

I walked past the twins' table and went towards Kyoya and Tamaki who were both flirting with a group of girls around them.

   " Tamaki Kyoya I have a question. "

   " What is it, princess? "

   " Could I take my guests outside today? "

   " All of them? " Kyoya asked.

   " Yes so they get their time with me and it can be done quicker. I've already been through my break and I still had guests so I didn't really get a break. "

   " That seems fair. Don't you think Kyoya? When she gets done she can come back here and she can take a proper break. "

   " I agree. You may Y/n. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked back to my table and looked at all of my guests.

   " Excuse me. "

All my guests faced me.

   " Today I will be taking all my guests outside today. So, I can have an enjoyable time with all of you at the same time. Is that alright? "

They nodded at me and stood up from their chairs. I thanked them and they started following me outside. I held two of their hands as we walked outside.

   " So, Y/n why did you want to go outside today? "

   " I wanted to bask in the sunlight and be able to see you all shine with the sun rays hitting you. "

I could tell my comment made some of them blush and we all started jogging to get outside. When we got outside the warm breeze hit me and the sunrays felt wonderful. I smiled in the sunlight.

   " It's beautiful out here. "

   " Not as beautiful as you. " Carlos said.

   " Aww, thanks. I appreciate it. "

We walked towards some of the cherry trees and we ran around and played in the falling cherry blossoms. When we all got tired I laid in the grass and stared at the sky. The cherry blossoms kept falling around us. The boys joined me in laying in the grass.

   " Y/n you look beautiful with the cherry blossoms around you. "

   " Thanks. That is very kind of you. "

I sat up and held my knees to my chest and looked at all the boys.

   " You guys are too kind to me and I'm sorry, but I think it's time for us to depart."

We said goodbye and I started walking back to the music room. When I opened the door I was grabbed by both of the twins. They pulled me into the room and stood me in front of Haruhi.

   " Here is an example. " They said.

Hikaru held my left side while Kaoru held my right side.

   " Y/n is one- "

   " -of our toys. "

   " Wait what? I am not your toy. "

   " Yeah! I'm not either! " Haruhi yelled.

I walked out of their grasp and walked towards Haruhi. I shook my head and walked towards Tamaki. He was crying a little and holding a small dress. I tapped his shoulder and he turned towards me.

   " Are you okay Tamaki? "

   " Thank you for checking on me princess. I'll be fine. "

   " Are you sure. "

He gently pulled me in for a hug. He gently rested his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

   " It'll be fine Tamaki. "

   " Thank you, princess. "

He pulled away and held my shoulders. His hands were gentle as he held my shoulders.

   " Your eyes always shine to me Y/n. "

   " Is that good or bad? "

   " Good. Very good princess. "

It was silent as we just stared at each other. It felt like the moment could last forever. Then I felt hands on my shoulders and I was pulled away from Tamaki. I was pulled towards Kaoru and Hikaru.

   " Hey, Y/n. We have a favor to ask you. "

   " Okay. What is it? "

   " The next time we get a day off-"

   "-can we come over to your place to hang out? "

   " Why would you want to do that? " Haruhi asked walking in front of us.

   " We're curious. We want to see where you live. "

   " No way. " Haruhi and I said together.

I walked beside Haruhi and in front of the twins. They had smiles on their faces.

   " Aww pretty please? "

   " No way. You guys are just gonna make fun of us. "

   " No matter how much we beg you? "

   " No way. "

   " I to wish to pay my respects to Y/n and Haruhi's family. " Tamaki said joining the conversation.

   " No way in hell Senpai. " Tamaki then went back to his corner.

   " We can settle this with a game. If you can't pick which one of us is Hikaru then your penalty will be us coming over to your place later tonight. "

   ' They talk too much simultaneously. '

Haruhi told me to pick and walked away. Hikaru and Kaoru switched places with green hats on and stood together.

   " Okay, which one of us is Hikaru? "