His Apology

I haven't talked to Tamaki in a few days. I'll go to the Host Club and see my guests but when I'm done I talk with the other hosts for a moment and then I leave. The hosts have told me that he's sorry but I would tell them the same thing every time.

   " If he's sorry then he should tell me himself. "

Haruhi didn't say anything to per sway me to talk to Tamaki. She agreed with me that he shouldn't have said that. It was raining hard today. The rain beat against the windows and tried to get in but the windows were sealed shut. I glanced out through the windows and watched the rain as it poured.

   " Hey, Y/n are you ready to go to the Host Club? "

I looked at Haruhi and she was smiling a small sweet smile at me. I nodded and we started walking to the Host Club room. It was a short walk, but when we reached the doors Haruhi was rummaging through her stuff.

   " What is it Haruhi? "

   " I forgot something in my locker. Go on ahead and go inside. Tell the other hosts I'll be right back. "

   " Okay. Do you want me to come with you? "

   " No, I'm fine. I'll see you in a couple of minutes. "

Haruhi started walking away leaving me at the door to the Host Club. I could feel the dread fill me before I opened the door. It felt like a scene out of a horror movie. The part when the actor opens the door right before they get killed. I sucked in a breath and opened the door. No rose petals flew at me and the lights were off.

   ' This is odd. Where are the hosts?  '

I closed the door behind me and walked further into the room. A light suddenly turned on. I looked towards the light and saw Tamaki sitting at the piano playing it. He was dressed in his regular attire, but his face was focused on the piano. I stood like a statue and listened to him play. He stopped playing and turned towards me. He had a soft smile on his face. He patted the seat next to him on the piano stool. I set my backpack and books down and walked to the piano. I sat next to Tamaki and he took my left hand. His hand laid on top of mine and he started playing again but this time he showed me some keys.

   " Keep playing those same keys, please. " His voice was soft as silk.

I nodded and continued to play the keys he showed me. He started playing with one of his hands and we continued to play. 

It was calming just playing the piano with him. He was focused on playing the piano. I had never seen him so focused before. When the song ended I took my hand off of the piano for it to only be held gently by him.

   " Y/n I am sorry for how I acted. I shouldn't have demanded that you say no to him. That isn't my decision to make so I'm sorry. "

   " Apology accepted Tamaki. "

   " Let me take you somewhere today once school is over. To show how sorry I am. "

   " You don't have to do that Tamaki. A simple apology was good enough. "

   " Not to me, it was. Allow me to take you somewhere. "

   " Alright. When? "

   " When school is over meet me back here in the Host Room. Do you have clothes to change into? "

   " Nooooooo. "

   " You can borrow anything in the costume room. "

   " Okay. "

He held my hand very gently. He stared at our connected hands and rubbed his thumb across mine. I felt the heat rush to my face very quickly.

   " Tamaki? "

He looked up at me with a distant gaze. Then he leaned his forehead on mine.

   " I'm really sorry. I'm just protective of my princess. "

   " I can tell.  "

   " ... "

   " ... "

From there it went silent between us both. His gaze found mine and I could have sworn I saw a small blush form on his face. He wrapped an arm around my waist and brought me closer to him on the piano stool.

   " T-Tamaki? "

   " Princess..."

His other hand found the side of my face and my arms rested on his. He glanced down at my lips and then back to my eyes. His purple eyes gazed into mine. The distant look he once had was now gone. He started to lean closer and close his eyes. The blush on my face increased and I could tell my face was a tomato right now. I closed my eyes and started leaning in to. My eyelids lit up so I opened my eyes and realized the lights were on. Tamaki's nose and mine were on the verge of touching. We pulled away from each other and I got off of the stool.

   " Why was it so dark in here? "

   " I don't know, Hikaru. I wonder. "

I looked and saw that the two twins had entered the room. My face was on fire.

   " H-Hey guys. "

   " What were you doing alone in here with Tamaki? "

   " Where you two doing something naughty? "

My blush increased and rose to 100%.

   " N-N-N-N-No. We weren't-"

   " You should have invited us..."

   " ...yeah, two are better than one. "

They both hugged me.

   " Awww look at her blush. "

   " It's so cute! "

   " Stoooooop. "

   " You two quit harassing my princess! "

Tamaki stood up with a blush still on his face and chased them out of the Host Room chasing the two twins.