The Favor

" Name? "

  " Ootori. "

  " Follow me please. "

We followed him further into the restaurant. I was right even inside this place looked expensive. It wasn't just the outside. The people that were sitting at tables had fancy dresses and formal clothes on. They all stared as we walked by and got to our table.

  " Will this table be alright? "

  " Yes, this table is perfect. " Kyoya replied.

The man left saying someone would be over in a minute to take our orders. I sat down and Kyoya sat in front of me. I picked up the menu and looked at the prices of everything. Once again I was right, everything was expensive and I couldn't afford it.

  " Kyoya I don't know about this. "

  " Just don't look at the prices Y/n. "

  " It's hard to not look at them when they are starring right at me. "

  " Cover them up and just pick something that you want to eat. "

  " ... "

I stayed quiet and looked through the menu. I saw that they had a section of less expensive food and I looked at that part of the menu. As I looked I noticed they had F/f. The waiter came back and took our orders and left quickly. It was quiet until Kyoya spoke up.

  " Why didn't Haruhi come with you today? "

  " She had homework to do. So, she stayed home. "

  " I never knew Haruhi had a sister. It wasn't even in her records. Why is that? "

He examined me as we sat at the table. His eyes held curiosity and were menacing.

  " Well, when I was born my father was to emotional to fill out the papers. My mother was asleep in the bed from giving birth to me. So there wasn't anyone to fill out the papers. The doctors tried to get dad to let them have me but he wouldn't let go of me. "

  " Are your papers in the records now? "

  " Yes, they are now. "

  " Why didn't it show on Haruhi's record? "

  " Maybe it was because the private school I went to wouldn't let information get out. They were very serious about keeping all information secret. "

  " That may be it, but I'm not sure. I'll have to research that. "

  " Have fun with that. "

  " When were your birth papers filled out? "

  " 2 hours after I was born. "

  " How? " Kyoya asked looking puzzled.

  " Again my father was too emotional and my mom slept for 2 hours. When she woke up she filled them out. "

  " Your mom must have been very patient with him. "

  " She loved him. They loved each other. So really my dad acted like that all the time and my mom loved him for it. So, it wasn't really a problem. "

  " I see. "

  " Here is your food. Enjoy. "

The waiter set the food in front of us and left the table leaving the check along with the plates. I started to eat my food and it tasted delicious.

  ' It probably tastes this way because of how fancy this place is. It only means they hire the best chiefs. '

I ate the F/f enjoying every bite. I savored it. I looked at Kyoya and he was smiling at me. It wasn't his usual menacing ' innocent ' smile. This one looked like genuine amusement. I blushed a tiny bit and continued to eat my food. When I finished I reached to grab the check but the check was grabbed before I could even touch it. Kyoya had grabbed it and pulled it to himself.

  " I was paying remember. "

  " Oh yeah. "

He paid the exact amount which I didn't even look at and we gout up from the table. We walked outside and we got back in his limo. He started driving me to my house.

  " You know where I live? "

  " It's on your record. "

  " Is that what you have written in your little black note book? Information on the students. "

  " Yes, among other things. "

  " Can I know? "

  " No. "

  " Than I won't ask. "

The rest of the ride was peaceful. We didn't say anything else and I just stared out of the window at the passing buildings. Then I saw my apartment building complex come into view. The limo stopped and I turned towards Kyoya.

  " Thanks for the help and giving me food. "

  " Anytime. I believe you owe me that favor now. "

  " You're going to use it now? "

  " Yes. "

  " Okay. What do you want? "

  " Next time you have free time come request me in the Host club. "

  " But I see you everyday. "

  " I know, but I would like for you to ask for me. The next time you have free time. "

  " Okay. I'll do that. "

  " Alright. Goodbye Y/n. "

  " Bye Kyoya. "

I got out of the limo and walked up the stairs of my apartment complex. I walked inside and saw Haruhi passed out over her notebook with a pencil in her hand.