Valentines Day Special

I was walking around the school and gazing at all the decorations they had up. It was Valentine's Day so of course decorations would be up but the host room was over-decorated. I just had to peek in the door and I saw,

1. Honey was dressed in a bunny suit running around
2. Kyoya was wearing a black suit with a red tie
3. Mori was dressed in white shorts, no shirt, and he had a bow on his back with arrows
4. The twins were in matching pink suits
5. Tamaki was wearing a white suit with a pink undershirt and purple tie.
6. Haruhi was nowhere to be found
7. The entire host room was decorated in hearts and streamers. There was even a pink cake sitting in the middle of the room with a white fountain spewing pink water.

" What in the world? "

" Y/n! You need to change! " Tamaki said.

" Why? "

" Because it's Valentine's Day! "

" I think, I'll stick in the banana dress. "

" Please. "

He got on his knees and started begging. He gave me the puppy eyes and I felt my heartbreak.

" Fine. "

" Thank you, princess! "

He hugged me but then I was grabbed by the pink-suited twins and they led me to the changing room. They closed the doors behind me and yelled through the door.

" We brought our mother's secret collection! "

" We picked an outfit for you! It's in the changing room! "

I walked towards the changing room and saw the dress they picked out.

" That's going to be a no. What else did they bring? "

I left the changing room and started looking through all of the clothes they brought. Most of them were revealing. I walked through another section and found something that could work. I took it with me and changed into it. I took a look in the mirror.

 I took a look in the mirror

' This will do. '

I walked out of the dressing room and back into the host room. As soon as I entered the host room the hosts' eyes found me.

" Could you guys stop starring at me? It's uncomfortable. "

Their eyes left me for and their faces went red. I walked to one of the window sills and sat down on the sill and looked outside. I stayed like that until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Honey standing beside me with a piece of cake. He held it out to me.

" Thank you, Honey. "

I took the cake from him and started eating it. I noticed he was still standing there so I leaned over and turned his head sideways. I kissed his cheek and finished my cake. I left the window sill and walked to the trash can and put the plate and fork in the trash. When I turned back around Mori was standing there.

" Hi, Mori. Need something? "

He didn't say anything. He placed his hand on my head and started patting my head. I smiled at his action and thanked him. I jumped and kissed his cheek and walked away, towards the kitchen. I saw Kyoya in the kitchen writing something in his notebook.

" Hi, Kyoya. "

" Hello, Y/n. How is your Valentine's Day been? "

" Fine. I can't wait to get home so I can give Haruhi and dad their gifts. "

" What did you get them? "

" I got Haruhi some new books and I got my dad a new makeup pallet and flowers. "

" That's very thoughtful of you. "

" Thank you, Kyoya. "

" I have something for you. "

I turned towards him and he handed me his signature rose. I took it from him and kissed his cheek.

" Thank you, Kyoya. "

I left the kitchen and walked to a couch and sat down. I felt the couch dip from both sides of me. The twins were sitting on both of my sides. Their arms found their way around my neck and my waist.

" Y/n!! Where are our gifts? "

" Yeah! We want love too! "

" I'm letting you both hold me am I not? "

" True but we want kisses! " They shouted.

I sighed and kissed both of their cheeks. They turned red and scooted closer to me.

" You missed. " Hikaru said.

" I didn't miss. "

" Yeah, you did. " Kaoru replied.

They pointed to their lips. I blushed and they scooted closer.

" You two stay away from her! "

Tamaki threw them both away from me and took a seat beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

" I will not have you two be kissing my princess. "

" Thank you, I think? "

" Anything for you princess. "

He held my chin gently and brought my face closer.

" That's also my job. "

I turned his face and kissed his cheek.

" I'm afraid this is all you will get, Tamaki. "

I stood up and started to make my way out of the Host room.