Am I Just a Guest

" Wow, this is a beautiful dress

   " Wow, this is a beautiful dress. "

   ' It is a date so I might as well dress nice. '

I took the dress and went to go change in the changing room. I slipped it on and it fit me perfectly. I slipped on some shoes to match and walked out of the changing room. I walked back towards the Host Club room and saw Tamaki looking through piano music.

   " Ready Tamaki? "

He looked up from his music and looked at me. His face erupted in a blush and he tried to cover his face but the blush started taking over.

   " Are you okay Tamaki, your face is really red? "

I placed my hands on his head. I noticed his face became a little redder as he stepped back.

   " I-I'm fine. Let's go, shall we? "

   " Alright. "

He held his hand out for me to take and I took it. We made our way out of the Host Club room. We walked around the school until we got to the front. Waiting at the front of the school was a black limo. Tamaki opened the door for me. I slid into the seats with Tamaki following behind me. He nodded at the driver to go. We started riding to who knows where?

   " So, where are we going? "

   " That's a secret. "

   " Tell me, pleaseeee. "

   " Alright, princess. We are going to go grab a bite to eat, then I thought we could take a walk around the park and stargaze. "

   " Sounds nice. "

   " Thank you. I planned it all myself. "

   " You didn't get any help? "

   " Yes! I didn't even ask Kyoya for help. "

   " Wow, Tamaki that's great. "

   " Isn't it? Usually, Kyoya plans everything out so since I planned this out I was really excited that it turned into a good plan. "

   " Well, I'm glad Tamaki. You don't always have to depend on Kyoya to plan everything you know. "

   " That's true but it's easier that way. Kyoya enjoys that kind of stuff and he likes doing it so I let him do it instead. "

   " That's nice of you. "

   " Thank you. Ah, it looks like we're here. "

   " Are we? "

Tamaki was the first one out and he walked to my side and opened the door for me. He held out his hand for me to take. I set my hand in his and he helped pull me out of the limo. the limo driver drove the limo away and we started making our way inside. It was a fancy restaurant and it looked expensive. We waited to be seated and once we were I noticed two head of orange hair sitting not that far from us.