Kyoya's Day

I yawned and opened my eyes. The light shone through the window and blinded me for a moment. I tried sitting up but I was pulled back down on to the bed. I looked and saw Kyoyas eyes still closed but he was holding me to his chest.

   " Let's just stay here for a couple more minutes. "

   " Okay. "

I rested against his chest and embraced his warmth. It was weird seeing him without his glasses on. We laid there for a few minutes until he let go of me and sat up. I sat up with him and I noticed there was breakfast sitting on the desk. He stood up and brought the tray closer and set it on the bed. He handed me a fork and spoon and we started eating. When we finished he set the tray aside.

   " Go get ready first. There should be clothes waiting for you in the bathroom.  "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I saw my clothes washed and dried. I slipped them on and combed my hair. When I was finished I walked out of the bathroom to see Kyoya completely clothed.

   " You changed quick. "

   " I'm just wearing casual clothes. Are you ready to go? "

   " Yeah. "

   " I almost forgot. Come here, please. "

I walked over to him and he tilted my head downward. He searched through my hair until he found the bump on my head. He touched it and it didn't seem to hurt this time.

   " Does it hurt? "

   " Not really. "

   " Good. The bump should be gone by tomorrow morning if nothing touches it today. I'll just have to watch over you for the day. "

   " You don't have too. "

   " I want to. Now, let's be on our way. "

We walked out of his room and we started walking around the bland manor. We reached the front doors and we walked outside. We got in his limo and he whispered to the limo driver where to go. We started driving away from the manor. I looked out of the window and watched the scenery as we drove by. I noticed we were going the opposite way from Pension Misuzu.

   " Kyoya? "

   " Don't worry so much Y/n. We are heading away from pension  Misuzu but I thought we could take a little trip elsewhere. "

   " Like where? "

   " A little spot I discovered yesterday when we flew the helicopter over to Pension Misuzu. "

   " How far is this place from here? "

   " Not far. It's just a little further. "

   " Okay. "

I continued to watch the scenery as we drove by. Then we stopped. I looked around and didn't notice anything in particular except for an archway. I got out and so did Kyoya. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to the archway. When we walked through I noticed flowers everywhere.

We started walking down the concrete walkway and towards the center

We started walking down the concrete walkway and towards the center. We walked slowly to take in the beauty of the flowered archways. When we reached the center there were pots of flowers sitting around a bench that was covered in flowers. From there I saw three other passageways. Each had a different flower design.

 Each had a different flower design

   " Which one do you want to take first? "

   " Let's take..."