Controlling Father

" So, they stole your pencil? "

   " Yeah. "

   " That's...concerning. "

   " I know right. I don't know what else they've stolen and sold on their website. "

   " I'm concerned about my stuff now. My notebook did go missing a few days ago. "

   " They probably stole it. "

   " Most likely, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Have you cooled down yet? "

   " Yeah, I'm calm now. Thanks for letting me rant sis. "

   " Not a problem bro. "

We stood up from the bench outside and walked inside. After all the commotion that went on this morning, Haruhi stormed out of the Host Room. I followed her and we walked to class. It took her a while until she came to talk to me and cool down. Now that she finally has we were going to go back to the Host Club and get ready for the next group of girls and guys to walk inside. On our way to the Host Room, we were stopped by the Lobelia girls again.

   " We have come for your decision. We are ready to confront those Ouran Host Club idiots and set things straight once and for all. "

   " Set what straight? "

   " That you should come with us and come to school to be with your own kind. "

They walked us to the Host Club room and we stood in front of the doors. I leaned over and whispered to Haruhi,

   " I'm ready to feel the rose petals hit me. "

   " They need to get a fan that's not so strong. "

I nodded and we opened the doors. The petals flew towards us and smacked us in the faces. When the petals stopped flying and the light cleared I took one look at the Host Club before I fell to my knees laughing.

The Host Club members were dressed as girls in fluffy dresses

The Host Club members were dressed as girls in fluffy dresses. I laughed so hard I could feel tears leaving my eyes. I noticed Haruhi was in the same position as I was. Crouching on the floor, crying, and laughing the air out of our lungs. Hikaru, Kaoru, and honey chased a crying and laughing Haruhi around the Host room wanting to call her big sister. I clutched Kyoya's dress and laughed hard. He looked down at me with concern.

   " Why are you guys doing this? "

   " We did this so you two wouldn't leave the host club. " Hikaru said.

Haruhi and I finally stood up and turned towards the Lobelia girls.

   " We're sorry but an all-girls school just doesn't sound like something for us. "

   " We aren't going to give up on you two, maidens yet. One day we will come and rescue you two from this place and abolish the Host Club! Ciao. "

They twirled away and we shut the doors to the host club room. The boys went to go change back in their regular clothes while Haruhi and I sat on the couch and started talking.

   " I haven't had that good of a laugh in a while. " Haruhi said smiling.

   " I know, that was hilarious. "

   " Hey, Y/n I've been meaning to talk to you. I've heard people talking around about a rumor. If I remember correctly it was about a guy. The rumor said that a guy likes you and he wants to confess to you. "

   " Did any of the rumors say the name? "

   " Some did but I can't remember the name. "

   " Ah, okay. It'll be interesting. "

   " When is the last time you had a boyfriend? "

   " I don't know. That's a good question. "

   " Maybe give it some thought when he asks you. "

   " When who asks you what? " Kaoru asked leaning over the couch.

   " There's a guy who wants to ask Y/n on a date but it's just a rumor. We don't know if it's true yetHaruhi said.

   " What!? " The twins yelled.

   " What's with all the yelling over here? " Tamaki asked walking over.

   " Some guy is going to ask Y/n on a date! "

    " What!? Who? "

   " Don't know. "

   " What do you mean? "

   " It's just a rumor that a guy is going to. It might not actually be true. "

   " Would you accept his offer? "

   " I don't know. Maybe? "

   " What!? How could my own daughter do this to me? Y/n I forbid you to say yes! "

   " Tamaki you can't do that.  "

   " I can and I did. "

   " Tamaki you can't do that. You're not my actual fath-"

   " But I am your King of the Host Club. I can tell you if I forbid you or not in any way I see fit. So I forbid you Y/n to say yes if this boy does ask you to go on a date. "

By now I was standing and I looked at the Other Host Club members and they all seemed to agree with him. Haruhi was the only one who stood with me. I shook my head and walked away from them. I walked out of the Host Club room and started making my way to my next class.

   ' I'll be there really early but it's better than standing in there and have the king control my life. '