Trouble

The sun was setting and it was a beautiful sight. All the girls were heading back to the hotel they were staying in. I was with Haruhi sitting on the sand and watching the sunset. 

   " This is very relaxing. "

   " It is. I'm sorry no boys came today. "

   " It's fine I got to relax and spend time alone. I took a nap under my umbrella earlier. " 

   " I've noticed you've been really sleepy lately. Are you okay? "

   " Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a little stressful working in the host club and my schooling. "

   " I understand. Just take care of yourself sis. "

   " I will. I'll be fine. "

   " Okay. I don't want to see you tomorrow passed out. "

   " Hush you. I'm fine. "

We continued to stare at the sunset until we heard a shout from above. We looked up and saw three girls standing on the edge of a rock cliff. 

   " Be careful it's dangerous up there! " Haruhi shouted. 

I heard a commotion behind us and I saw these two drunk guys start walking up the cliff. They were intoxicated. I tapped Haruhi's shoulder and she looked over at them. She stood up and grabbed her bucket of shellfish and helped me up.

   " Let's go up there and help them. "

   " Wait Haruhi. "

   " Y/n we need to help them. They won't be able to take them on their own. "

   " But Haruhi-"

   " No buts! Now come on! "

She grabbed my arm and started jogging up the rocky cliff. When we reached the top of the cliff Haruhi let go of my wrist and threw her bucket of shellfish at them. They all hit one guy on the back and he screamed out in pain. 

   " Why don't you quit bothering them!? Weren't you jerks listening? You better just leave them alone! " 

   " Haruhi! "The girls screamed

   ' Yeah, I'm here to you know. '

   " You little runt! "

I ran to one of the girls and gestured for her to run. I saw Tamaki and the twins running this way.

   " Go get Tamaki and the twins they are right over there. Tell them we are in trouble. "

   " Okay. "

She ran off and I looked at the other two girls that came with her. They were being held by another man. One that looked equally as drunk as the one in front of Haruhi right now. The guy grabbed Haruhi and walked him over to the edge.

   " What are you going to do now loser? "

   " Don't hurt him! "

   " I got an idea kid. How'd you like to take a dip? "

   " Hey, stop! " I shouted. 

Both of the guys looked at me. Then I heard Tamaki. The guy dropped Haruhi into the ocean and Tamaki jumped in to save her. I ran to the edge and looked in the water. Both of their bodies dissapeared into the blue ocean. 

   ' Oh my God. '

   " What should we do about this one? "

I turned and they both were looking at me. I stood up and got in a stance in case they were going to try something.