Hikaru's Ending

" So, you wanna go back to the park? "

   " Yeah, let's do it! "

   " Hikaru I don't think we can. "

   " Why not? "

   " The sun's setting. "

   " Ah, we'll be fine. "

   " Alright, I'll meet you there. "

I hung up my phone and started making my way out of the apartment. I told Haruhi where I was going and shut the door behind me. I locked it and started making my way towards the park. It didn't take me long to reach the park. I waited for Hikaru and I saw a black limo drive up to the entrance. I saw Hikaru get out and I walked towards him.

   " It looks like the place is still open. "

   " See, it was a good time to come to the park. "

   " Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's go. "

He took my hand in his and we started walking through the park. I saw Mr. Winchester's icecream stand about t close and I pointed it out to Hikaru.

   " Ice cream? "

   " Heck yeah. "

We ran to the ice cream booth and Mr. Winchester smiled at us.

   " Hello. It's good to see you Y/n and Hikaru. "

   " It's good to see you, Mr. Winchester. Could we get a cone with F/I/F? "

   " Sure. "

He turned around and started getting the ice cream ready. Then he handed me the cone. Hikaru paid for it and we started walking around the park. We took turns eating the icecream. We talked about random things here and there. We finished the ice cream and continued walking around. The sun had set and the moon was up.

   " So, how is Kaoru doing? "

   " He's doing fine. I'm surprised that he didn't follow us along with the rest of the Host Club. "

   " Right? I was looking around the park thinking they were here. "

   " I've been looking around too, but I don't see any of them. "

   " What would you do if they were here. "

   " Take your hand and run away. "

   " If I don't want to run? "

   " I'll just pick you up and carry you. "

   " Hikaru, what if they run after us? "

   " We'll just have to lose them. "

   " I'm scared you have this all planned out. What else did you plan? "

   " I planned a lot. "

   " Like? "

   " Like running away if the Host Club was here. Buying anything you want. Holding your hand until we leave. Kissing you at the end of the date. Stargazing. Having fun with you, I have a lot planned."

   " Yeah, you do. I'm surprised you planned so much. "

   " So, far everything is going according to plan. "

   " Except for the Host Club being here? "

   " Yes, except for that. "

I laughed as we walked. We walked up to the fountain and I got a plan. I took a seat on the fountain edge and he sat beside me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I leaned into him more until I looked up at him.

   " This was a perfect night Hikaru. "

   " It was. Thank you for coming. "

I leaned in closer and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and saw him leaning towards me with his lips puckered. I smirked and then pushed him into the fountain. I laughed as I heard him splash into the water. Hikaru stood up from the fountain drenched with water.

   " Y/n! "

   " This wasn't part of your plan, was it? "

   " No! I'm going to get you! "

He picked me up and then put me in the water. I screamed in waves of laughter as he covered me in water. We started splashing each other with water. We were both drenched by the time we got out of the water. Hikaru held me to him so we could stay warm. We walked to the entrance to the park and Hikaru called for his limo. We got in his limo and we started driving to his place. When we got there we got out and went to his room. His twin maids brought me some clothes and I took a shower. I dried my hair and walked into Hikaru's room. I laid on his bed and he walked in soon afterward. He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. He slipped a light blue rose into my hair.

   " I love you, Y/n. "

   " I love you too, Hikaru. "

   " What if I told you I was Kaoru? "

   " Then I would say your lying. I can tell you both apart from each other. "

   " Yeah, I know you can. I just wanted to see what you would do. "

   " I love you Hikaru, not Kaoru. "

   " I love you too. "

He gently kissed me and then kissed my forehead. We closed our eyes and then fell asleep holding each others hand.