It's A Date?!

Phoenix

I pull up to the apartment building, leaning back and preparing myself. I'm not sure if Miles Edgeworth asked me out on a date, I doubt it, he wouldn't like a guy like me,
"he probably just wants to review the evidence that we both gathered, most likely to see how I won." I think to myself, "then again, he was staring at me in court today."
I shrug and get out of the car. I walk into the building. Miles was already there, waiting for me.
Miles looked up at me and smiled.
He smiled? He normally has a stone cold expression 24/7.
"Phoenix! I'm so happy you could come!" Miles says.
"Are...you feeling ok...? You seem a lot happier than usual.." I ask.
"I'm just excited to get caught up with an old friend is all!" Miles replies, "I set an appointment for Perch, so we really should be heading out soon."
"Perch?! Miles you really didn't have to-"
"Nonsense, Wright! You're my friend and you deserve much more than you think!" Miles grabbed my hand and starts walking out the door and to his car.
Ok, now I KNOW something is wrong. Definitely wrong.
My head is flooded with absolute confusion and flustered thoughts. Why is Miles Edgeworth doing this? I just though we would go to an Olive Garden, not Perch! (Which is a really fancy French restaurant in LA)
Miles opens the passenger seat for me, I step inside and sit down, buckling my seat belt as he climbs into the driver's seat.
"Have you ever been to Perch, Phoenix?" Miles asks me.
"N-no, I have not-" I reply. Miles calling me by my first name and not my last made the blood rise to my cheeks.
"Well I can assure you that you will love it, and don't worry about the price, I'm paying for every single cent."
Miles started the car and began driving.
The more I thought about all of this, the more I realized...
It's a date.