Irrepressable Urges

Miles

Even though Phoenix was drunk, plastered and doesn't remember anything.
I do. I remember every. Single. Thing.
I could play it back in my head like I was rewinding a video. I could reimagine everything so vividly, that could be used to my advantage, but it could also be a disadvantage. I could be thinking about it during a trail, so much blood will rush to my cheeks that my nose will bleed. My cheeks flushed as the best parts of last night started to replay over and over. I never knew Phoenix had that side to him, and now I have him all to myself.
Phoenix walked out of my room, handing his suit to me. I take it and throw it in the washing machine, throwing in some detergent and started up.
"Edgyboy, come back and get what you asked for before i change my mind~" Phoenix says from the living room.
My face instantly turned bright red, I instantly went into the living room. Phoenix was laying on the couch, though he was doing absolutely nothing besides waiting for me, he just looked so adorable, everything he does is adorable. I I walked over to the couch and leaned close to Phoenix's face.
"Well hello there stranger," Phoenix says, smiling and wrapping his arms around my neck. He pressed his forehead against mine, our lips inches from touching each other. I couldn't tell if he was teasing me or not, but either way, I couldn't wait. I'm a very patient man, but when it came to Phoenix, it was rare for me to find patience for something as simple as kissing him.
"Impatient are we?" Phoenix asks, a sly smirk spreading across his face.
"I'm a very patient man, Phoenix, you know that." I say.
"Your behavior says otherwise."
"You have absolutely no idea what you do to me, Phoenix."
I resisted no longer.
I wrap my arms around Phoenix, pulling him into a kiss and pulling him close to me.
Phoenix wrapped his legs around my waist and dug his nails into my back.
I slip my tongue in between Phoenix's lips, both of us fought for dominance, but I obviously won.
Phoenix ran his hand through my hair, grasping a handful into the palm of his hand.
I shut my eyes tightly, deepening the kiss, it gradually started to become sloppier and sloppier, but neither of us cared.
The washing machine beeped, indicating that the load was finished.
I reluctantly pulled away, a thin strand of saliva connecting our tongues together.
"Let me put that in the dryer and we can continue," I say.
Phoenix bites his lip and nods, "Hurry though, I can be pretty impatient yknow."
"He seems to be getting the hang of me."