I Have an Idea

Larry

I was brushing my teeth, getting ready for work. I could barely keep my eyes open, even after a cup of coffee.
I spit out toothpaste and fill up my cupped together palms with water to rinse out my mouth.
I put on a random t-shirt as well as some jeans, and my orange jacket.
I slip on some worn sneakers, grab my keys and step out of my apartment. I lock the door behind me and start to walk out of the building.
Still tired, I trudge along the streets and rub my eyes.
As I walked, I saw Sir Edgey, sitting outside of a café, a coffee in one hand and a bunch of case files on the table.
I knew he was trying to look presentable for the day, but he wasn't doing a very good job. He had the darkest circles under his eyes, he looked even more tired than I did, and that's saying something.
Curiosity getting the best of me, I walked over to the edge lord and propped my shoulder against the table.
"Hello there Edgyboy," I said, "how are you this fine morning?"
Miles simply glared at me, "fine." He said, sounding more tired than irritated.
"Yeesh you sound like utter death, what's up?" I said, sitting down in the empty chair in front of him.
Miles puts down his case files in the folder, closing the folder and sighing.
"Technically I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I need you to promise me not to tell a soul," Miles replied with a stern tone.
I held up my right hand and put my left hand on my heart, "I swear on my mother's urn."
Miles rubbed his temples and lowered his voice.
"Ok, basically this kid named Benji's dad got murdered, the murderer literally confessed to Phoenix via email, but we can't use said email's against him since he's blackmailing to reveal our relationship if we do. He has pictures of us having sex for God's sake-!"
I could tell Miles was super stressed about the situation before he explained it, now he just seems more stressed.
Cmon Butz...help a friend out...think!
I put on my thinking cap and thought as hard as I could.
Eventually, something came to me.
"Miles, I have an idea."