Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?

Maya

Gumshoe and I couldn't find any valuable evidence, I couldn't find anything proper without Nick.
"Go find Phoenix, Maya, we cant find anything." Gumshoe told me.
"Yup! I'll go find him!" I said, walking out of the house.
I look around for Nick, I couldn't see him at all so far.
"Nick!!" I shout, loud enough to be heard through the group, but quiet enough to not be screaming.
I could hear Nick's voice in the distance, I turn towards the sound and see him kneeling next to Benji, but he was also with...Edgeworth???
Why is Nick with Edgeworth?!
I walk over to them, they both seemed way to distracted by Benji.
I tapped Nick on the shoulder, he quickly turned around and looked at me. His cheeks turned bright red.
"Oh uh- hey Maya-" Nick says, "do you need something?"
"Yeah, Gumeshoe and I cant find anything, we need your help finding evidence."
Nick nods and gets up, waving to Benji goodbye and the child waving back, he seems a lot happier than he was before, I knew Nick is good with kids.
I led Nick into the house, he started searching the house for clues, I had something else on my mind.
"Nick, is there something you want to tell me?"
Nick's face almost instantly turned as red as a tomato, that's when I knew something was up.
"Nick. Tell me"
Nick took a deep breath, "ok, just don't get mad-" he says.
"Why would I get mad at you?" I asked.
Nick took a deep breath, he leans a bit closer to me, "Edgeworth and I...are dating." I says, lowering his voice.
"WHAAAAT?!!!!" My jaw practically drops to the floor.
"Shush shush-!!" Nick covered my mouth with both of his hands, "I don't want this getting out to the public yet! Do you promise to keep this a secret between us?"
I quickly nod, Nick let go of my mouth, "so was that the reason you where late?"
Nick nods.
"Who else knows?"
"You and Gumshoe for all I know, I'm hesitant about telling Larry."
"Oh-don't tell him-he's horrible at keeping secrets."
"Fair point."
"Hey! You two chatter boxes, help me find evidence!" Gumshoe yells from the other room.