Chapter 2

There's more to what meets the eye.

"Hyuuuunggg, wake up!" Taehyung's toddler twin brothers rode on his back and hopped on it, making him groan.

"Bsudbsudehin" he mumbled incoherently, still sleepy.

"Eh? Did he say something?" He hear yoyo ask chanwoo

"Hyung, what?" He smiled when chanwoo cupped his hands to his ear, leaning on his back.

"I said... you're dead!" They squealed and laughed out loud, trying to free from his grasp.

"Rawr!" He tickled and they both tried to pry his hands off them

"Taehyung-ah!" Uh-oh.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He put his hands up in surrender when his mom pointed a spatula at him, carrying his baby sister.

He smiled and quickly kissed his mom's cheeks and his only sisters'.

"You already know our new address right? Some of our things are already there." He scratched his head, forgetting they are moving.

"You forgot we're moving didn't you?! His mom's eyes squinted. He swears moms have superpowers.

"Peace?" He smiled widely but quickly pouted when he earned a smack form his mom

"That's because you never listen!" He pouted

"I'm sure I'll find it. Besides, it's in my friend's neighborhood." He smiled. The only thing he liked about moving is he'll finally be in the same subdivision with suga, kai, and yeol.

"Hurry and take a bath! You'll be late on your first day." He nodded and took his towel, going in the bathroom.

Once he was in he sighed and stared at himself in the mirror.

"Aissh. I hope rumors won't spread in the new school. But then again, I'd prefer it that way." He heaved a sigh and got ready.

He received a text from his friends saying they're on their way. Students are already looking at him and whispering to themselves.

"Ah.. it has started." He smirked and brushed his hair and got in.

He was doing fine, with people making way for him. He contemplated whether he should smile at them when someone bumped into him.

He looked at the girl who had fallen on her butt and was about to help her when heard murmurs. Students are looking at him like he was the one at fault when she's the one who bumped into him and not the other way.

He sighed and walked away instead. He was ready to cry so he needs to find a peaceful place.

"V?" He looked at his friends and he sobbed.

"Hyuuung! They're so scary!" Suga chuckled at the cry baby.

"What's with the cat?" Yeol asked, sitting next to him

"Oh him? I decided to give him a name. Mr. Snuggles." He smiled and stroked the cat's ear.

"We should get going. I don't wanna be late for class." Kai said, looking over to their new classroom.

"You guys didn't have to transfer for me." He mumbled

"Are you kidding? There's no way we'll finish high school separated." He smiled at his friends, feeling his eyes sting

"Yah. Don't you dare cry!" Suga glared. He chuckled and wiped a tear. He easily cries, but not in front of other people.

"Mr. Snuggles, stay here." He put down the cat and stood up, brushing up his pants

"Meow~" The cat followed them, snuggling to his foot. He squatted down and stroked the cat's head

"Stay there. You can't follow us or they'll kick you out." Like the cat understood, it sat down and watched them walk away.

The noisy classroom suddenly fell quiet as soon as they got in. All eyes were on them but they were used to it.

Suga lazily walked to the back of the class and looked over to their new classmates who gasped and looked away. Yeol snorted and followed suga. V looked at kai, who shrugged and got in. He followed them and sat down.

"So, you have a criminal record?" Kai almost laughed, whispering to V.

"I was the one who reported the criminal. He was robbing our neighbor." But facts are ignored nowadays. People create stories, and people chose to believe what they want to.

"Hyung, I didn't know you punched girls." We turned to yeol who sighed

"It was an accident. She went between me and her boyfriend, who is douchebag by the way."

"I guess those rumors helped us get the reputation we have. We should thank them." But it still hurts that people think of them that way.

The door opened revealing four girls. All clad in the proper school uniform, they screamed role models.

"Oh great! Nerds and delinquents. Perfect!" A pretty girl pushed through her way at the foursome who's blocking the door who was then followed by some of her friends? V tilted his head.

"Hi there." She seductingly bit her lips and leaned down to an arm chair, purposely showing off her cleavage. Suga discreetly looked away, yeol just boredly stared at nothingness and kai smirked.

"Get lost." V said, he cringe everytime girls like that turn their way. There's always people like that anywhere they go.

"Ugh. Whatever." Nancy flipped her hair and swayed her hips, walking to their seat.

V felt eyes on him so he looked up, he saw the girl he bumped to earlier, looking at him. She smiled and a lot of thoughts suddenly filled V's head.

Should I smile back? Should I nod my head? Or should I raise my hand and wave a little? He was soo busy that was just stating at her with his mind far away. He finally had decided to just nod back but she's not looking at him anymore. He scratched his head when he heard laughter.

"What?!" He glared at his friends

"Smooth v, why didn't you just smile back?" Yeol chuckled, witnessing the exchange.

"You know him yeol. He must've froze and had a mini multiple choice on his head on what to do, not minding that he's just staring into space making the girls think he's uninterested." V held the urge to pout cause their homeroom teacher already came in.