Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to wafaMohammad, thank you for your upvotes~

•••

"Third lisa? You dropped from first rank to third?!" I flinched at my mom's voice

"I'm not third, I'm in second place." I defended

"And besides, I'm still the one of the lucky students going to Triumvirate Academy." She sighed and my dad handed her water.

"Show us results lalisa. If you got third on your school alone. How much more in triumvirate?" My jaw clenched. Can't they pat me in the back for job well done?

"Don't disgrace our family name by ranking low. Go give this to the kims and then come back to pack your bags." I grabbed the casserole and made my way to our neighbor's house.

I knocked on the door and found myself looking at an unfamiliar guy.

"Why hello there, you must be lisa?" I smiled

"I'm here to give this to Mrs. Kim?" I raised the casserole and he smiled.

"Come in. I'm Kim Baekhyun, Taehyung's dad. They're in the kitchen." He opened the door widely for me and picked up on of the twins.

"I'm so proud of you taetae~ you're going to triumvirate!" I hear mrs. Kim gush and pinched taehyung's cheeks.

"Their will be alot of smart students there mom. I'm afraid I can't attain my place." Taehyung mumbled

Mr. Kim held my shoulders and pushed me to the kitchen. He chuckled and pick another of the twins up.

"That's alright. Just don't give us a red mark and you're all good." Mr. Kim joked and they laughed. The contrast of our families.

"Lisa! Oh, thank you. I heard you're going as well?" I just smiled a bit and nodded as she took the casserole off my hands.

I was shocked when she passed it on to taehyung and hugged me.

"Well done! Congratulations my dear. I heard taetae here took your spot. Go get him. Don't tell him I root for you." She whispered and I almost cried. I shuffled on my feet, feeling like a stranger in this warm home.

"I'll get going. I need to pack my things." They nodded and I immediately ran back to our house. The empty and dull sight greeted me as I came in.

I bowed and silently made my way to my room. As soon as the door closed, I let the tears fall.

I curled up in my bed and sobbed quietly. I was lost in my pain that I didn't notice taehyung came in from my balcony.

I felt my bed dip and he rubbed my back.

"Hey." He whispered and I crawled to his lap, sobbing in his chest as I straddled him

He hugged me and hummed, rocking his body side to side as he pat my back saying it's alright.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have seen me like this." I sniffed and wiped my tears. He helped me wipe them and pouted.

"Do you always cry alone?" I froze and stared at him

"Don't we all?" He frowned and hugged me.

"You can come cry to me any time." We stayed like that for quite a while. My legs around his waist, his arms around mine, and my arms around his nape. I like it. He feels so warm. He's like a giant teddy bear.

We stayed quiet as I rest my cheeks on his broad shoulder. Only the sound of our calm breaths and the hum of the air conditioner can be heard.

"Someone's getting a hang of climbing up my window." I teased, breaking the silence. He chuckled.

"You taught me well." I grinned, loosening my arms around him.

"Better not tell anyone about this, Kim." I squinted my eyes at him but he wasn't fazed.

A shiver ran down my spine as he fixed my fringes and tucked a hair behind my ear.

"I won't." He whispered, staring at me. His breath, brushing my face.

⚠️🔞

My eyes darted to his lips. I looked back up to see him looking at mine. I bit my bottom lips and he put a hand on my chin, gently removing my lips from my teeth.

Our eyes locked, and that's all ehat we needed. His hand cupped my face and my hand clutched on the front of his shirt as we crashed our lips against each other.

Our kisses were urgent and needy. I licked his lips and he opened his mouth, letting my tongue dart to his waiting tongue.

I  moaned and he moved back, his back leaning against the wall. A low growl escaped his lips from the back of his throat as I started grinding on him.

"Ahh~" I moaned as he trailed his kisses down to my jaw, to my neck.

"Taehyung." My hands traveled down to his chest and clucthed unto his shoulders tightly as I grinded faster on him.

His hands roamed my body and found my breasts. He groped my clothed peaks and I grabbed his face to taste him again.

Our lips moved in sync and he gripped on my hips as he bucked his hips, meeting my thrusts.

"Mhmmm" we both moaned. I feel my legs starting to shake snd he laid me down on my back, and humped me harder and faster, hitting my spot, making my toes curl.

"There!" I screamed in pleasure as he licked and sucked on my neck. My nails dug on his back.

"Lisa." He moaned my name and I felt the familiar build on my stomach and my body shook from orgasm. He thrusted much more faster and soon, he came too.

He dropped on top of me and we both panted. I'm pretty sure we can hear each other's heartbeats banging on our chest.

He rest his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes, still panting.

"I like you." My eyes snapped open and I grinned.

"About time you admit it." I reached to his nape and kissed him again. Kim Taehyung is officially mine and mine alone.