Chapter 31

Seulgi, Irene and I were startled when the door slammed ipen revealing a fuming jisoo.

"Stop me or I'm gonna pull that slut's hair bald!" She marched to my bed, threw her fake glasses and screamed her lungs out, her face buried on the pillow. Uh-oh. She's very angry.

"Come in." I called out when a knock came. As usual, we only lock the door if we're all going to sleep.

Yoongi's head popped in and his eyes went to jisoo. He sighed and silently made way over to my bed.

"Jichu." Jisoo snapped her head up and glared at the poor guy.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with that luna girl." She huffed, sitting away from him.

"Babe please." Yoongi reached out to her hand and caressed it.

"Can you both please shoo away from my bed." I snapped. How dare they put me in between while they're all lovey dovey?

Jisoo huffed and pulled her hand away and slid her butt at the end of my bed leaving yoongi with a pout.

"I just ignore her ok. She's the only one keeps on talking and asking questions." He whined.

"Then tell her to go away!" Jisoo yelled making him flinch.

"I did! I told her I was taken and to back off." He raked his hair in frustration.

"I swear I didn't let her touch me. She wasn't fazed when I was cold to her." He slid over to her and nudge her sides.

"Come on. I ordered chicken." I squinted my eyes at him. Bribery!

"With gravy?" She's giving in!

"Lots of it. I can lick it off of you if you want." He whispered on her ear making her grin widely

I faked a barf and they both jumped in shock. They turned to me and I gave them an unamused look.

"Yes still here. Why am I here? Cause it's my damm bed. And yes, I heard that." I deadpanned and yoongi turned so red. It was really evident because of his pale skin.

"Stop teasing him." My eyes widened when jisoo slapped my legs. Why did she make it seem like it's my fault?

"Then go! I don't want to hear you talk dirty to each other." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh. That, I wanna hear." Joy giggled.

"I.. I'll w-wait for you outside." Yoongi ran out and jisoo scoffed.

"You're embarrassing him."

"Well excuse me if you were flirting in my bed!"

"You're just jealous your homeboy won't lick anything off of you." She stuck her tongue out and ran out laughing.

"May you get pregnant!" She stuck her middle finger in and then closed the door shut.

"Great. Now they're talking about pregnancies. Come on seulgi, we gotta find us a man." Irene pulled on seulgi.

"You're going out like that?" I raised a brow. They're on their night gowns.

"Why yes. We were startled awake and thought something had happened." Irene smirked. This cunning bitch.

"How about you? Aren't you going somewhere?" I turned to joy who was all dressed up.

"Sungjae's picking me up."

"You talk as if he lives far. He's just next door." She shrugged and then a knock came, sungjae's head popping in.

"Speaking of. Bye lalisa~" joy giggled and walked away with sungjae.

"Where's everyone going?" Taehyung asked as he came in.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask sulli?" He froze and I rolled my eyes, laying down covering myself with a blanket.

"Are you jealous?" I scoffed and sat up.

"Me? Jealous? Girls get jealous of me, not the other way around." I crossed my arms and he chuckled as he walked towards

"What's funny?!" I snapped.

"You're cute." He pinched my cheeks but I ignored him. Eyes avoiding his gaze.

"How about you? I thought I told you to stay clear of that jungkook guy?" Oh now he's putting it on me?

"Get your facts straight. I am not going near him. He's going near me."

"Tell him you have a boyfriend." He must've noticed my expression change.

"I know I know. You can't cause of your parents... and people will be shocked." He put an arm around me and rubbed my arm.

"I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't be the one bitching. You are able to tell you have a girlfriend while I can't do the same." I looked and fiddled with my hands. He raised my chin up to look at him

"Hey. It's ok. I understand." He smiled.

"I'm tired of it too. I'm tired of pretending tae. It's exhausting. Especially if I want to rearrange that bitch's face." He laughed and I laughed with him abruptly stopped.

"I'm not joking though." He still laughed and my upper lip rose sidewards.

"Seriously, of I can just let go. She's the first one to feel my wrath. I'll try my best not get too violent." I huffed.

"No. You're not laying a hand on her. Violence is not the key to it." He grabbed my curled fist and unclenched it.

"It is for a pent up wrath." He chuckled again

"Do you find this amusing?" I squinted my eyes at him and he did his best not to laugh.

"You're just adorable." He smiled, caressing my cheeks.

"Why can't you be like yoongi?" I clicked my tongue.

"What abkut yoongi?" He tilted his head cutely. See?!

"That! Yoongi is somewhat like you. He you look like guys who beat people up if they breathe the wrong way or something but you're softies. But at least yoongi's... letting his needs... be fulfilled." I searched for words to break ot down gently to him.

He chuckled darkly and it sent shivers to my spine. He looked at me through his lashes as he bit his lower lips and leaned in.

"You don't know what you're asking for." I gasped when he whispered it on my ear, his lips brushing against it.

"Trust me when I say I'm just holding back. I know there's soft side in you and you showed me that. But I don't think you're ready to see the badness in me." He was panting and I looked down to see his bulge. Wtf!

"And that's that! Goodnight!" He said ever so brightly with an innocent smile on his lips as if he isn't sporting a fucking hard on!

I was left stunned and wet.. yep, definitely wet.