Chapter 8

Triumvirate is taken from the famous academy's name Triumvirate Academy. It used to be an exclusive school where the elites and only the descendants of the three prominent families attend but after an incident a decade ago, they let top 3 schools join in for classes but only the top fifteen of each school.

Tops one to ten will be in one class and eleven to fifteen in one. Luckily for us, our schools are included with the top 3 and we are all included on the top ten. That means we'll be together in one class.

"Why haven't I heard anything about this?" Jisoo's eyes sparkled with delight.

"I know right? Our school hasn't announced anything yet." Being in Triumvirate Academy also means being away from our parents! But we're not allowed to go out in our duration of our stay. The school has their own mall and park for goodness sake! The triumvirate are held randomly so we don't really know who's lucky enough to get to experience it. It is also only eligible for seniors like us. Lucky!

"But seriously, the sauce?" Jennie raised a brow to our neighboring friends.

"Perks of having your parent as a principal." Irene flipped her hair. We looked at each other and squealed.

"How is your top fifteen determined at the start of the school year though?" I turned to wendy who was busy with her phone.

"Our previous grades plus the scores we had for our entrance exam." I shrugged

"So there are no chances for the new kids?" I looked at jennie who also thought about it

"They will still have chance. But probably tops eleven to fifteen unless, they're really smart. But I doubt someone can beat jennie and lisa's tie breaker." Jennie and I always tied on the first place much to our convenience. Our parents won't shut up though, still not satisfied with being tied on the first rank.

"Tell us honestly, you two planned on your answers ahead don't you?" I snorted at rosé's accuse

"Puh-lease. As if we know the questions that comes out." I rolled my eyes and they giggled.

"Don't be so defensive lisa." Yeri giggled.

"I am not. I just don't like being falsely accused." I huffed.

"Ok. Ok." They laughed and I pouted.

"So did you know when they'll ship us to Triumvirate?" I asked, changing the topic.

"In two weeks." Seulgi smirked. I can't help but grin.

"But wait, thisbwill be tougher for us to be in the first rank lisa. I can already hear my mom nagging." Jennie shivered at the thought

"I don't care anymore. I'm sure getting in Triumvirate Academy would make mom so happy, the ranking will be out her mind... for now." I scrunched up my nose.

"Well, I'm gonna miss this place." We sadly smiled, knowing we can't be here for a while.

"How about some pictures?" Joy pulled out a ton of clothes we can change into

"I will not ask how you even got that here." Joy and the things she bring. One time, she brought a claw machine for us to play with.

"Let's go!" We spent the whole hour changing clothes, putting on make up and posing for photos. We even made ourselves a music video out of Jeon Somi's Birthday. (Stream Birthday!)

We all laughed as we laid down on the floor, panting from the dancing and playing around.

"Can the time stop?" Jisoo pondered

"Yeah. It's fun to be always like this but then again, reality be slappin bitches." We laughed at seulgi's remark.

"See you in two weeks?" Irene smiled

"See you." We all hugged each other and parted ways.

"Can I drive? We won't be able to drive here anymore." With that, jennie let me be the driver and jisoo let rosé drive as well. Adrenaline burst through me as zoomed past trees and houses. The feeling of the wind kissing my cheeks, felt so refreshing.

"Bitch, your wig hurts!" I laughed when jennie groaned, trying to get rid of ma hair slapping her face.

"Blame the the wind!"  I yelled.

"Yah ow!" The bitch pulled my hair.

"Serves you right." I know she's sticking her tongue out.

We arrived at my house and I hopped off the bike, saying my goodbyes to them and I watched as they hurry home as well. I climbed up the tree and readied myself to jump.

"Won't you be sleepy?" I squealed and hanged on to the branch when I slipped cause of someone.

"Yah!" He carefully crossed the tree from his balcony. He looked scared but crouched down to grab my hand, his other hand holding on tightly to the trunk.

"Move it. I can do it myself." I gritted my teeth but he didn't listen and grabbed on to my wrists.

"Yah!" he grunted and hoisted me up. He hugged the tree's body when he saw I am already sitting safely on the branch.

"Why do you climb these things." He looked down and gulped.

"You're scared?" Well obviously lisa. I rolled my eyes to myself but can't help but snicker.

"Yah! I helped you." He glared, pouting. What a baby.

"I didn't need it and you were the reason I almost fell!" He flinched at my voice.

"C-can I go first?" I raised a brow and realized he's asking me to help him back to his balcony.

"Your hand." I stood up and offered my hand. He was hesitant to grab it. His legs were shaking when he moved close to me.

"Your tall, your legs can cross your balcony with no problem, just like what you did earlier." He held my hand tightly

"That's because I can held on to my railing."

"Then hold on to your railing first." His eyes widened.

"It'll feel more like I'm gonna fall!" He almost screamed when I pushed him back to the base of the branch, leaning to the trunk, good thing I covered his mouth.

"Ssshhh. My parents." I was busy looking at my parents, peering over my window. Good thing I had my dummy covered in a blanket, in case of emergency.

"I told you it's just cats, you'll wake lisa up. Let's go." Dad pulled mom away from my window. If they had gone out further in the balcony they could've caught us. I exhaled and took my hands of him.

I looked up to see we were only inches apart, my body pressed on to him, to avoid getting seen.

"Good night." I whispered and swiftly jumped to my balcony, leaving him.