Chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated to nethopeless94 and belacolon, thanks for the upvotes 💕

•••

"Bitch it feels like an earthquake up here. Stop shaking your body like that!" Jisoo glared down at me, her head hanging upside down from the top bunk.

"But I can't help it! I'm drowning in the feelsss!" I squealed on my pillow.

"What excatly happened?" I calmed down and sit right up but before I can utter a word, a giggle uncontrollably left my mouth.

"Just tell us already!" Irene yelled and I laughed at her impatience.

"She's in bliss." Seulgi raised a brow, sitting up and leaned on the wall, facing me.

"Ok." I breathe in and out then told them what v said, verbatim. I wished I recorded that! Oh well, it's recorded in my head.

"Ooh. Yoongi too~" jisoo giggled and climbed down

"Wait... yoongi said the same thing?" She snickered

"No silly. He said so what if I'm not a virgin anymore? He'll just make sure he'll be my last." Jisoo sighed dreamily.

"So what happens now?" I looked over to joy in confusion

"You'll give up the Operation: get the D then?" I nodded.

"For now. I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting it anyway." I shrugged.

Our secret knock came and the door opened revealing wendy with a disheveled hair, yeri with a pillow and jennie with her unicorn plushie.

"Can we sleep here? I think I'll vomit rainbows with Chaeng and Yeol's conversation." Jennie faked vomit and crawled up to my bed.

"Why is chanyeol-ssi in your room?" Joy giggled

He brought a guitar so you know what's going on there right now." Yeri huffed.

"What? Fingering?" I bursted out laughing and wendy scoffed.

"I wouldn't mind a live show. It's more exciting than their cheesy ass jam session!" Jennie groaned making me chuckle.

"You're just jealous getting left behind~" Jisoo teased.

"Get out of here." Jennie literally kicked jisoo out of my bed and we laughed.

"It's not fair!! She got to kiss a guy and now she's with another guy!" I snorted

"Chaeng is not nicknamed international playgirl for nothing"

"Whatever. I'll be with mino the first thing tomorrow morning." Jennie said with conviction and joy scoffed.

"Not if I can help it." The two glared at each other and started arguing on who's better.

"Ok! Now you're just being noisy here. Can we sleep now?" They both shut up and stuck their tongues out at each other.

"Real mature." I muttered and jennie rolled her eyes, turning her back on me as she laid down side ways.

"You guys were serious in sleeping here?" I watched as wendy climb up joy's bunk and yeri on jisoo's.

"You try going there to our room instead." I grinned and sat up.

"Ok." I shuffled to my feet and jisoo also went down. Our eyes meet and we high-fived.

"Lock the door! Thank you." Jennie called out to us we went out.

We both used our secret knock and the door opened revealing Chaeyoung. We peeked to see chanyeol on her bed with a guitar on hand.

"Mind if we sleep here tonight?"

"Suit yourselves but don't make us shut up." She shrugged and skipped back to her bed and laid her head on chanyeol's lap.

"We disturbed them didn't we?" Chanyeol chuckled. He must be talking about the girls who evacuated.

"Nah, don't mind them, they're just bitter you're shoving your relationship in their single faces." Chaeyoung chuckled

"We didn't mean to. Yeol even invited them to jam with us. I'm really thankful for the sound proof walls."

"I wish they did that to the shower room too." Jisoo mumbled and I laughed at her.

A knock came and I hurried to open the door. She texted yoongi and I'm nervous to see if taehyung came with him.

Yoongi made a beeline to jisoo, giving a small nod to chanyeol and I hugged taehyung when he came in.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I said, burrying my face on the nook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled and locked the door. Jisoo and yoongi occupied the top bunk and we took the bottom one, adjacent to chaeng and Yeol's.

"Now this is comfortable." He muttered, wrapping his arms arkund me as we laid down and I nodded in agreement.

Chanyeol softly strummed the guitar and chaeng's soft voice filled the room. It felt like we're on a triple date.

They sang can't help falling in love and chanyeol's deep voice complimented well with chaeng's soft ones.

Taehyung sang a verse with them while playing with my hair and I looked uo to him in awe.

"What?" He chuckled, looking down on me.

"That was beautiful." I whispered and a smile spread across his face.

"You're beautiful." He casressed my face with his thumb, cupping it.

"I know that." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"I take it back." I giggled and he intertwined our hands.

"I love you." My eyes darted to his and I smiled.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes as his face descended to mine.

"Seriously? What do you think about yeol and I? Your personal cd player?" Chaeng glared at us and above us. I assume jisoo and yoongi are making out too when I hear jisoo's laughter.

"You can stop the song and make out too you know."

"Good idea." She nodded and got Chanyeol's guitar from his hands and put it aside.

"Jisoo and yoongi. Just a little reminder to just make out ok? Keep it second base, no homerun please." I warned and all I got in response is jisoo's middle finger showing making me laugh.

"Now where were we?" I looked back to taehyung and giggled when he cover us with a blanket.

I think I like this sleeping arrangement better. Maybe we should seriously reconsider this, but then again, we should be careful not to get caught. I slept in his arms with a smile on my face.