Chapter 30

I knew it. Every happy time, there will always be consequences. I knew we were just so happy these days that it didn't seem normal.

Jisoo's eye twitched as she sent glares to luna was it? Who was flirting with yoongi. It's not helping that they are seated at the table in our line of sight.

"Lisa, you're breaking the fork." I clicked on my tongue as sulli twirled her finger on her hair and seductively leaning on taehyung. My boyfriend!

"Hey there baby girl." Jungkook blocked my view and smirked down at me. Someone send me patience! I am not in the mood to be nice.

"Chaeyoung, you haven't returned my texts." I see chaeyoung grit her teeth in annoyance.

"How about we get out of here?" I turned jungkook who is now beside me.

"I'm sorry. Can't you see I'm studying?" Studying to murder that bitch if she won't stop.

"Come on babe, I can teach you that." He inched closer and I moved away.

"You're invading my personal space." I muttered, glaring at him.

"I like it when you glare. It's fierce." He chuckled but was short-lived when he fell to the ground. Since only half of his as was seating on the chair and half of his body is over the head of the table.

"Sorry. My bad. You were blocking the way." Taehyung didn't look sorry at all. I knew he did that on purpose.

"You're pissing me off." Jungkook stood up and squared up with taehyung.

"I said I was sorry." Jungkook snickered and pushed him.

"Oh I'm sorry too." Taehyung glared at him but before he can take a step. A pair of arms snaked around his waist, stopping him.

"Save your strength for the curricular activities V." V? V?! Taehyung must've felt my murderous aura that he quickly pried sulli's hands off of him.

"I told you not to call me that and can you stop flirting with me. I just told you have a girlfriend." I took a deep breath after hearing that.

"So? She's not here is she?!" She giggled. The audacity of this whore! I was going to stand up when jisoo slammed her hands on the table and abruptly stood up. Shit.

"You're all so noisy! This is the library you know? I thought people here are smart."  Everyone fell silent.

"Thank you!" She sat back down and we all sighed in relief. That also helped me calm down.

"Babe, I'll see you later. Junhoe come on." I rolled my eyes at his endearment and focused on my book.

"You girls better control your anger." Irene whispred, sitting adjacent to jisoo.

"You girls better control your classmate's hormones." Jisoo replied, clenching her jaw.

"Chill soo, you look cute with your pigtails and glasses." Wendy giggled.

"I can't deal with this. I'm starting to break." Jisoo groaned.

"Tell me about it." I muttered under my breath.

"So what do your girls plan to do? Do we go for it?"

"Are you crazy? We can't do that. Graduation's just around the corner." Jennie arrived panting. Uniform a bit crumpled.

"Who the fuck did you make out with?" Joy hissed and I gasped

"Yah! It's dangerous if you do that with song mino." I squinted my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not mino. It's that sexy beast." She nodded her head and we all turned to kai who's hair is disheveled and uniform is crumpled.

"Be careful going out looking like that." I eyed jennie who giggled.

"It happened so fast we both really didn't see it coming." She sighed and smoothened her uniform.

"Yes! That means mino is mine!" Joy threw her fist in the air accidentally hitting sungjae.

"Omg I am so sorry!" She quickly helped the guy.

"It's ok..." he saw the blood from his nose and fainted.

"Uhmmm..." hanbin quickly made his way and helped joy with sungjae and they all went to the infirmary.

"Well that was a scene." We chuckled.

"Anyway. Have you guys heard about the first live activity?" Yeri asked, joining us.

"No and we didn't plan on knowing. It'll just rub on our faces that we can't join." I grumbled bitterly.

"Okay.. I'll zip my mouth then..." we all glared at her

"You already had us thinking. Get going." She laughed.

"It's nothing really but it's lisa and jennie's favorite." Jennie and I looked at each other

"Airsoft?!" She nodded and we groaned.

"We can join right? Just make sure we're not that accurate?" Please please please.

"Yeah. I think we can. We can join and play exactly by the book. You know? Geek stuff." Jisoo grinned.

"Assa!! I've locked my target. I will play dumb but I'm going to hit that sulli bullseye.

"Don't get too carried away now lis. Remember we'll be watched live. Our parents and schoolmates could be watching." Chaeyoung reprimanded.

"I know chae, besides, we got each other's backs incase we'll go berserk right?" I giggled.

"It's too early in the game for you to go berserk." Wendy shook her head

"What did I miss?" Joy came back panting.

"What did we miss?" I raised my brow at her.

"Let's just say I won't bother with song mino anymore." We laughed.

"Sungjae or hanbin?"

"Sungjae duh. Hanbin's already hitting it off with that elite. Well they bicker most of the time but I can see where it's going." She shrugged.

"Elite?" She rolled her eyes

"One of the top ten of triumvirate silly. Hayi was her name I think?"

"Hayi? I heard she's a perfectionist and isn't she dating jaewon?"

"I don't really know, all I know is I ship her with hanbin." She giggled.

"I think that jaewon guy's her ex but hanbin should still be careful. I heard he still likes the girl."

"Guess we know who's his target during the first activity." We chuckled

"I'm sorry, I'm lost. Mind to fill me in?" We then told her about joining the activities but make sure to lay low.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? We became blackvelvet because of our competitiveness afterall.

"We'll just see about that." Irene shrugged.